Sakura, let me in- A Naruto Oneshot

I have no idea why I wrote this since I don't ship Sasuke and Sakura. I guess it just came to me and I couldn't help writing it. It's not so fluffy but whatever. If you're looking for hardcore SasuSaku romance... goodbye! 

PS- Hime means princess in japanese. Somewhat OOC for Sasuke but deal with it.

"Sakura,let me in." He couldn't stress the words enough. Sasuke was never a person to try and reason or explain when other "idiots" wouldn't bother to think twice about his statements. He said just what he needed to say. Saying more than what was needed was a waste of breath to him. His words never meant anything less neither did they have any hidden meaning to them. He liked being clear and truthful when he spoke, no matter the damage that could be made.

And right now, he needed to get into someone's house.

He hated that Sakura's place was the closest one there was to where he was at the moment, because to be blunt he generally disliked women. They were bichy and annoying to him. Of course, he only thought that because of the many fangirls he used to have as a kid. It had left him with a special dislike toward the other gender. He couldn't help it.

At least it wasn't Ino or any other woman. Sakura was actually the only woman he considered calling a "friend".

The door continued to stare back at him offensively. He wanted to burst in the house like a certain obnoxious blond. But that would've been hypocritical of him since he complained so much when Naruto suddenly walked into his house. And Sakura would've known.

Was that woman even home?

"Sakura..."

A swing. Then a gasp. "Sasuke-kun! What are you doing out here in the middle of the night? You were lucky I was awake to hear your gibberish out here." Sakura cut him off. She should be glad she opened the door then or else he would've chidoried it. He needed to get inside that much.

"Hn."

He walked past the woman standing at the door. He went inside as if it was his own home.

"Sasuke! Can you please be quiet? My parents are home you know."

"Hn." was his senseless response. At least it was better than not saying anything. He knew how people hated to be ignored. Although he only answered the respected... or the ones he considered "friends" which weren't that many.

He turned to her before doing anything else.

"Where's the guest room?"

Sakura flinched. Was he staying for the night?

"Um, it's up the stairs... First to your right." She said dully with a inquisitive look on her face. What got into him? Walking on people's homes like that...

Sasuke turned his back on her and started to walk up the stairs. Sakura scratched her head in doubt and closed the door as quietly as possible. Just before Sasuke could disappear up the stairs she stopped him.

"Is something the matter?"

"No. I just need a place to sleep."

He didn't even turn.

"Why?"

"Cause I want to sleep."

Sakura sighed. "I mean, what happened to your house?"

He turned to her this time. "Some idiots figured a way to get inside and I'm locked out." He sounded completely okay about it. (Sasuke, if they robbed your house they're not idiots >.<) 

Sakura put a hand to her mouth. "You're joking."

He had the slightest look of amusement in his face. "Hime, when am I ever joking?" He said with a touch of sarcasm.

Sakura smirked. "You just reminded me of that time me and Naruto were stuck in that parallel world..." She paused. "You were the biggest flirt in the village."

Sasuke frowned at that. "I've told you before, that wasn't me. You should've just punched the guy to a bloody pulp or something for being a copier."

Sakura smiled at the memory and shook her head. "Well-"

"I'm going to sleep now."Sasuke cut her off again and proceeded upstairs. The door closing sounded and Sakura sighed in relief. Right then footsteps that didn't belong to Sasuke were heard coming from her parent's bedroom.

She held her breath again.

"Oh." She bit her lip as she had forgotten about her parents. Her mom was a light sleeper, unfortunately. A blond woman appeared in the doorframe on the upstairs.

"What was that, Sakura?"

The girl stammered. "N-nothing! I was just going to get a cup of water and-"

"Lie." Her mom came in with a smirk and started descending the stairs. She walked towards her daughter.

"Who was he?"

Sakura froze. "W-who?"

"That guy in the guest room. Is it the Uchiha?"

After answering her mother's questions as best as she could, Sakura was relieved when her mother un reluctantly went back to bed without caring too much to wake up her father. Not that he would help much anyway.

That morning, Sakura was the first one to wake up as she hurriedly went into the guest room to check on Sasuke. She figured she probably should've knocked, but he wasn't even in the room anyway. She looked around the room and it was left the same way it was before Sasuke had came in. The bed was made, and the room was clean. The bathroom was only occupied by two towels and soap. The only thing that seemed slightly out of normal was the deep masculine smell and the note on the side of the bed. Sakura reached over and read the note.

I'm sorry for walking up into your house out of nowhere. Thank you for letting me stay without a proper explanation.

PS- I got an apple from your fridge, hope you don't mind.

-Sasuke.

Sakura almost gaped at the note. It was as if Sasuke had slept careless and woke up as a completely different person. Or maybe he was just a morning person. It seemed like he woke up in a good mood to write a note this decent.

No, I don't mind Sasuke.

She answered him in her mind before putting the note back on the bed. For some weird reason, the note turned up flipped and there was some more writing on the back.

On friendly terms, the ANBU Black Ops are still looking over my house. They say it's not safe for me to get back inside yet. Y-

Sakura didn't even finish reading the back, she just zoomed down the stairs, grabbing a random banana on the way.

What had happened to the "i hate women." Rule? She thought to herself as she chewed on the yellow fruit, on her way to get answers and offers to and from the fallen avenger whether he liked it or not.