Chapter Thirty-Nine

We arrived to a hotel named the Cobblers Cove. It was so beautiful.

Pulling up into the driveway, I couldn't stop staring. The plants outside were carefully planted and seemed to be taken care of every week. I looked up and there was a rooftop up above which I have to see.

The car finally stopped in the doorway and there were bellhops on either side of the door. We all exited the car and I twirled in a circle to take all of my surroundings in.

This hotel looked so amazing. It complimented and reflected Barbados very well. And the design from the hotel cues from the personality from the places around it. It was just an amazing sight and it has a tropical exotic vibe from them. "Mr. Bieber?" One of the bellhops approached us, taking my attention away from the hotel scene. The bellhop approached Chaz. Justin got out of the driver's seat and came towards where the bellhop stood.

"I'm Mr. Bieber," he introduced himself. The bellhop turned. "Oh I'm sorry sir. My name is Avan and I was instructed by your boss, Kyle Karoski to instruct you to your rooms and also the floors you will be staying on are completely isolated for the Prince and Princess's safety. And Karoski also wanted you to call him once you get settled."

Avan snapped his fingers and more men came and grabbed our luggage. They placed our luggage on some trolleys and they lead us into the lobby.

The lobby was empty because it was four o'clock in the morning. The lobby had some glitzy chandeliers and polished, waxed floors. I noticed a reception behind the desk with a magazine in his hand, lazily flipping through it.

Once his eyes meet mine's, they seem to shine. "Princess Kacey Christine Martin?" He practically yelled. I awkwardly smiled at him and waved. Did he really have to say my entire name? He sounds like the Herald back at home.

The same time I thought of home, I got homesick. The reception came in front of me and bowed. "Its such an honor to have you here Princess." He placed a kissed on my hand.

"Aye. Don't be putting your lips on my wife," Khalil said while grabbing a hold of me and pulling me into him. "I'm sorry sir it's just such an honor."

I rolled my eyes at Khalil and pushed him off of me. "I'm not married sir and no its an honor to be here. You have a lovely hotel," I complimented him.

"You're welcome. I hope its too your liking. See you later Princess," he said. I gave him another smile and went onto the elevator. The bellhop pressed the 17th button and the elevator began to move.

The whole ride up to the elevator was quiet except for us shifting and shuffling in the tight space of the elevator. Once we got off the bellhops each guided us to our own rooms and opened our doors.

I was in room 710. The last door on the hall. "Thanks Avan." I told him while setting the last of my things in drawers. Avan helped me settled in and made sure I was comfortable.

"You're welcome Kacey. Is there anything else you need before I go?" He asked me.

"Uhm.." I looked around and everything seemed okay. "No, I'm good. Thanks Avan," I said. He exited the room and I closed the door behind him. Breathing a sigh of relief, I sat on the bed and looked at the time on my phone. 4:37. Its too early to be calling Mother and Father so I'll call them in a couple more hours.

So I just turned on the t.v and watched Spongebob.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

-Justin's POV-

I was settling into my bedroom until I heard a knock at my door. I placed some more clothes into a drawer when the knocking came louder.

"Coming," I yelled at them. I walked over to the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I grabbed her and yanked her into my room. Placing my head out the door, I looked left and right to see if anyone was watching.

Thankfully no one saw.

"Well hello to you too Justin," she seductively smirked at me.

"Selena how did you find me? I told you I'll help you with your song another time," I told her.

She began fiddling with some things before taking a seat on my bed.

"Well I need it now and I got ways to find you always Justin," she said.

I folded my arms at her and cocked my head to one side. Selena was so full of shit.

Selena was my first love and the first woman to ever broken my heart. Not only did she just use me for sex, she cheated on me with my best friend at the time Ryan. After I found out, I completely just shut off my feelings. For any girl. I don't do relationships and most definitely, I don't do love. We can just fuck and that's it. And you can basically call me a dumbass for this but Selena and I are fuck buddies.

"Look you have to go. Now is not the best time right now," I told her. Selena gave me a nonchalant look and began shaking her head back and forth, basically telling me no.

I walked over, her eyes following my every move, and sat beside her.

I grabbed her by her waist and sat her on my dick. She moaned at my gesture and she turned to look at me, her eyes clouded with lust. I turned her face a little to began kissing and nibbling on her ear lobe.

"Tell me the real reason why your here and I'll give you what you really want," I told her.

She moaned again and her breathing became hitched. "I told you Justin. I came here for you to help me with the song."

While she was still feeding me that bogus lie, I began spreading her legs with my hands and began filling her pussy through her shorts. She gasped and looked down at my hands and back at me. I smirked at her and she bit her lip.

"Oh, and I came here for some dick too."