I think I visibly flinched at his rash, harsh words. This man, I realized, was more than just a witch. He was a blasphemer, pure evil to kill three innocent women and soon a young man, as well. But I cared not for myself. All I cared for was Christdean, Mother, Ellisa. But this man had stolen my happiness from me, indirectly burning them to naught but ashes.

     I watched in horror as he let the limp body of my fiance drop uselessly to the muddy ground, watched in horror as he licked her blood painfully slowly from his lips. Panic-stricken, I stumbled back, muttering the Lord's prayer as if it would save my life. It wouldn't.

     "Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name-" My feet kept slipping back from this demon. "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven-" I felt my rain-soaked, numb back run into something even colder. Startled, I turned around. I shouldn't have.

     It was a man, this one bigger than his companion. His muscular, handsome form was shrouded in a black cloak, though he didn't wear the hood. His long raven hair was soaked in water and sticking in stringy clumps to his chisled face, the sharp angle of his jaw. His eyes were an icy blue, and I found myself staring down into them, as I was just a bit taller than this imposing figure. I felt foolish.

     Suddenly from behind, I felt a hand upon my head, forcing it to one side and baring my neck. I could feel the demon's breath upon me, could feel the faintest prick from the demon's fangs, ready to--

     "Wait, Drusdell."

     It was the new man who spoke, and I heard an animalistic growl from the creature behind me before I felt the breath and the fangs reside.

     "Bring him to our Chambers. We shall deal with him there."

     I struggled as I felt a strong pair of arms grip me tightly by the shoulders, but it was no use trying to escape. I was helpless, at their disposal.

     Then they carted me off, quite litterally mind you, kicking and screaming despite my fatigue every grueling, treacherous step of the way.

     They led me somewhere that I had never seen before, which was a surprise considering I had examined every inch of my property and beyond when Father had died. I suppose that meant the trip took longer than it felt like, for after a while I began to loose track of time.

     When I finally opened my eyes against the rain, I found myself handled roughily into a dry, though not-so-welcome, cave. Torches dimply lit the way, and after numerous endless minutes I was suddenly thrust into a more extravigant Chamber. Plush, supple rugs graced the frigid stone floor; the walls were painted ferverntly in a style unknown to me. Candles were set upon every inch of clear table space, the latter lines with padded chairs. Pillows were laid down carefully on the rugs, and it was in one of these vibrant beautires in which I sank into. Nothing had ever felt so warm and welcoming after the cold and rain of outside, nothing so wonderful, so--

     "Stand up," the demon called Drusdell snapped, grabbing me under my arms after I had collapsed, lifting me back up with an un-natural ease.

     The second demon picked a comfortable but functional chair to sit down in, facing me, and lounging back against the ornamented table behind him. A glass of some crimson liquid was in his pale, cold hand. It smelled not like wine, but rather like something completly different. Just what, I didn't know. I didn't dare know, but I already feared the ultimatum. That it was crimson water; blood. I felt a shiver creep its way up my spine.

     "You are quite loyal, determined, to your lover to follow her wishes though it went against your own. However it was your mistake as well for listening to such folly, fleeing into the rain in a futile attempt to seek help."