I'm not ready.

I was sobbing on the bathroom floor.

I had a pregnancy test in my hand and tears in my eyes.

Positive.

Thomas and I had only been together for 3 months and I loved him but I don't think he was ready for this but I was and I wasn't getting rid of my baby.

I hoped Thomas would be home late but after about five minutes I heard the all to familiar sound of Thomas's car.

I got up and went to the door.

"Hey love." Thomas said in his gorgeous accent.

"Hey Tom." I said blankly.

"Y/N is something wrong?" He asked me.

"No why would you ask that?" I asked him.

"You only call me Tom when there is something wrong." He said eyebrows furrowed together.

Tears started welling in my eyes.

"Tom I-I'm." I couldn't get it out.

"Y/N what your what?" He asked getting nervous.

"I'm pregnant and I want to keep the baby." I blurted out.

"W-what Chloe stop being silly this isn't funny." Thomas stuttered.

"Tom I am being serious." I said.

"I-I need some air." Thomas said before running out the door and driving off.

That was 10 years ago.

I hadn't heard from Thomas at all not even Sofia had met her dad and she never asked about him. She didn't know his name or what he looked like.

Then it happened.

She loved the book the maze runner.

When she found out there was a movie she begged for tickets to the premier and I said yes.

That's when I found out the cast.

Kaya Scodelario, Ki Hong Lee, Dylan O'brien and Thomas Brodie Sangster.

My heart started beating rapidly.

I didn't want to go but I promised Sofia and I highly doubt Thomas would recognise me.

But Sofia you could tell she was Thomas's daughter she had his eyes and his hair.

She had his attitude and she was tall.

I was starting to freak out.

One day I came home and saw Sofia packing a bag.

"Sofia honey what's wrong?" I asked getting nervous.

"Remember mom we leave tomorrow." She says.

I remembered I already had my bag packed and we were leaving tomorrow morning it was a three hour drive.

"Oh yeah well I'm all packed better get a wriggle on honey." I said I turned to walk out the door when Sofia said something.

"Mom" she asked.

"Yes honey" I said turning around.

"Why do I look so much like Thomas Brodie Sangster?" My heart skipped a beat.

"What do you mean Sofia?" I asked.

"At school today someone said I looked like a girl version of Thomas Brodie Sangster."

"Well some people just look alike I mean lots of people look like others just happens." I said trying to hide my face.

"Mom he's my dad isn't he?" Sofia said.

"What Sofia why would you say that?" I asked.

"Mom is he." She asked her voice cracking.

"Honey I'm so sorry I should've told you it's just I didn't want you to umm be upset." I said tears welling in my eyes.

"Mommy?" Sofia said.

"Yes darling?" I asked.

"Why did he leave you? Why did he leave us." She asked in tears.

"I don't know honey but let's just get packed you don't have to meet him if you don't wanna." I said.

"This is just peachy why did he have to be in this movie and why did he have to play Newt?" Sofia sobbed.

I knew what was wrong Newt was Sofia's favourite character.

Two days later

When Sofia and I pulled up in the carpark Sofia was so excited.

We walked towards the place where everyone was getting there autographs I gave Sofia my phone and her book which she wanted signed I stayed behind but close enough were I could get to here if she was in trouble.

Then I saw the limos the cast was coming first out was Kaya she started taking photos and then Dylan followed by Will, Dexter, Aml, Ki Hong and then Thomas.

My heart stung when I saw him he looked so much different from ten years ago I was only 15 when I had Sofia.

Kaya got to Sofia and I heard her call for Thomas.

"Oh my god Thomas quick get here this girl looks just like you."

I saw Sofia stiffen and the she looked mad.

Thomas made his way to her and when he saw her he smiled.

"What's your name love?" He asked.

"Sofia." She spat at him.

Thomas stiffened, He would always say when he had a daughter he'd name her Sofia.

"That's a beautiful name Sofia." Thomas said. "Where's your mother?"

I froze.

"Over there." Sofia said pointing to me.

Thomas's face softened and the he looked sad.

I had tears in my eyes.

"Y/N" he whispered.

I walked towards Sofia.

"Hi Tom" I said.

"Y/N I'm s-so sorry."

"Thomas just go, ten years I waited ten years I raised a child on my own. Ten years I cried myself to sleep."

"Y/N I'm sorry just..." I interrupted him.

"Go Thomas the girls want you obviously, just save it and here if you want to actually talk to your daughter." I handed him a piece of paper with my number and our address.

After Sofia met all the cast we went in for the movie.

It was amazing.

After the movie Sofia and I walked back to the car.

"Mom" Sofia said.

"Yes darling"

"Thanks for bringing me here I know how hard it must've been for you to see Thom... Uhh dad?"

"Sofia I want you to know I love you and you don't have to call him dad if you don't want and if you want to get to know him and he's ready I won't stand in your way."

"Thanks mom but I don't know, I want to get to know him but I do t know if he feels the same."

As if on cue Thomas started knocking on the car door.

"Y/N can we talk?"

I'm gonna do a part two don't hate me but it may take a while.