Her...

BEEP BEEP BEEP the noise of my alarm clock was annoying and the thought of throwing it against a wall was oddly exciting. i can hear my mom stomping her way up the stairs, just from how heavy her steps were i could tell that she was in a bad mood so i quickly pulled my cover over my head to make it look like i was still asleep so i didn't have to deal with her moaning. i knoweee as her daughter i should be there to listen to her but when she complains she doesn't stop and i really didn't want to deal with it so early in the morning. I hear my door slowly creek open 'Georgie, you awake?' surprisingly she sounded calm and sweet. 'uurrgghhh, i don't want to go! cant i just stay home?' i really didn't want to go to school, i cant handle all the Barbie's pretend to be mind numbingly dumb and see how they flirtatiously flip their long blonde hair over their bony shoulders. The worst thing about school is the teachers! oh my gosh the teachers drive me insane, i know they're there to teach you all the things you need to know to pass the 'all important' exams  but jeez they're one thing i don't need right now.

'come on, get your ass up' she still sounded happy and relaxed which was confusing, whats she hiding? 'if you don't get up now ill get your dad up here!' she said as she drags my duvet off of me. suddenly a woosh of cold air hits my legs forcing me to get up. 'Georgie be ready in ten or your walking to school' I go to my closet and fish out black jeans a white top and a grey hoodie. It takes me a few seconds to slip them on, next is hair. i hate my hair its so long and tangled it takes what feels like forever to brush and it hurts. each painful brush reminds my of how painful today is going to be, as i go to grab the hairband off of the dresser my little brother runs in. 'Jamie get out I'm busy!' He sits on my bed watching me put my hair on a bun, when i finish he grabs my face and kisses my nose. 'you look pretty today' he Sais politely and sweetly, what is he trying to do? why is everyone being so nice? 'Jamie what are you doing? i exclaim 'you were crying in your sleep last night so i thought i would cheer you up' crying? what? i don't remember that. ' aw thank you baby bro' i say pecking his cheek.

walking down stairs i can smell burning toast and can see my dad wafting a tee towel toward to noisy smoke alarm. I make my way to the car and open the door, the drive felt like it took Nano seconds and the next thing I knew I was there, I opened the door and caught sight of the most beautiful person I've ever seen! She was tall and had short blonde hair, not shoulder length short like butch lesbian short. she was wearing light blue skinny jeans and a white top with grey sleeves, on her head she was wearing a bright red hat (this is what brought my attention to her) the more I looked the more I felt happy. Her face, oh god her face, she was so pretty it was unreal. I was attracted to her, but I'm a girl so it's not possible to be attracted to her, right?