Chapter One: Revolutionary Evil

"Why did you come back for us?" Wally turned to face Dick.

Both were in the Wayne manor, in Dick's room. They're relaxing, lying on the bed beside one another.

"Why did you doubt me?" Dick threw back.

"I didn't doubt you, I just..." Wally was interrupted.

"I told you, I couldn't live without you. As if you didn't expect us to go after you." Dick tried to recover from his saltiness. He realised he put Wally in a terrible position. "It was Bruce's idea, he wanted to... he needed to bring back Barry."

"He needed to bring back Barry?" Wally asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he has a thing for him I guess."

"What makes you so sure."

"Babe, I'm the adopted son of the world's greatest detective." He leaned into Wally's face and nibbled his ear.

Wally giggles from his partners actions. "Ssssstop itt!" He kept moving his head away from Dick's mouth, trying to avoid the play.

Dick continued playing, trying to nibble Wally's face off. Forcing Wally to laugh harder and flinch more often. Wally repeatedly attempted to make him stop but Dick continued, both knowing that the other is enjoying it.

A knock on the door interrupts their pleasure. "Master Dick, Master Wally." The two soon realize they we're half naked and on top of one another. "Master Bruce and Master Barry want to see the both of you." His voice muffled as it travels through the door and walls.

Dick voiced out loud answering Alfred's calls. "Uhh, we'll be out in a sec."

The two boys heard Alfred leave, he intended to stomp as loud and as subtle as possible. Alfred wanted them to know that he respected their privacy.

"He's gone now, you can go back to rapeing me." Wally jested to Dick, giving him a wink.

"With pleasure...". Dick dived in.

....

"You need to restrict Wally from Dick, he's becoming a distraction." Bruce laughed.

Bruce is in his civilian clothing also relaxing on a couch in the one of the many living rooms of his manor. He sat relatively apart from Barry even though they were alone.

Barry stared blankly at Bruce, he didn't seem to hear Bruce's comment, nor notice his attempts to get his attention.

"Barry... you there?" Bruce calls out.

"Yes, you are a distraction." He thought he heard what Bruce recently said. He palmed his face soon realizing he complemented Bruce making Barry become so confused and very awkward.

Bruce drew a surprised but positive look on his face. Bruce himself was a welcoming, kind and more open when he wasn't busy being Batman. It's a real head-scratcher thinking why he portrays such different personalities between his two identities.

Bruce laughed and shuffled closer right beside Barry. "Barry, do you remember when Dick was younger we used to take him out to the Pennyworth Dine?"

"Oh yes of course. We would always take Dick on our little dates." Barry sighed at the memories of his time with Bruce long ago.

Bruce shifted his body to face Barry's. He took hold of his hands and held them tight. "How would you like it if we go on a date... just the two of us?"

"Bruce... I would... love to..." Barry's eyes widened in shock from Bruce's offer. "Why are you asking me out now? For all we know that mad man 'Rumpelstiltskin' has the potential to be here in this world."