Same old, same old

"Hi Mom, how was work?" Ma had for the evening service as most of the times and this time I was at home when she came home. So I knew she was surprised when she heard me. "Well, it was quite busy. People to care, wound to care and crazy people to care." Mom worked in the hospital as a nurse. In the town of Eden is the only hospital. There are not many people live here but it's a cheap hospital. So many people come over there. 

Unfortunaly there are not so many nurses and doctors there. They actually run anywhere. It like a crazy house. So i have the highest respect for them. But unfortunately my mom isn't the youngest anymore. She is aboute 4 months 55 years old. She got me when she was 18. That is exactly the same age where I stuck in.

4-ever 18.   

Everyone's dream, but how stupid is that. Mom says it's a special gift but it is actually the stupidist gift you can ever give to a person.If I could choose, I would have never accepted this gift. But unfortunately this was a birth gift last my father. And if you think, "How can your father give you something so magical as a gift?" 

Well then I'll tell you how. My father is Zeus. You know, Zeus. He is the Greek god. He apparently cheating his wife with my mother. His wife Hera would not have been happy. Along Hera must really love him, because he has thousands of children who are not of Hera. He has some balls!

"Luce, are you there? Will you come back to earth? "I turned around and saw that Mo was waving at me with a questioning face. "Sorry, I was daydreaming. What did you say? "

"I asked if you had already eaten. I'm going to make a salad. "She went to the refrigerator to the kitchen cabinets. "Yes, I've already eaten."I looked at the clock it was almost 1AM. "Mom you know that it is almost 1AM right?" I walked to the kitchen island to look out the window. Ma pulled her head out of the kitchen and looked at the clock. "Oh Yes, I can now better go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day." I saw the tiredness out of my mother's eyes. It really hurt me to see mam like this. Why can not I give my immortality to her. "Mom, go upstairs and I'll make you a sandwich." Mom hesitated but gave me a small nod. When I gave her the sandwich and Goodnight said. Mom suddenly held my hand. As I turned I noticed that her eyes were red. She gave me a soft squeeze and said, "I'm glad you're here. I missed you when you were not here. You are almost every night away. I'm glad I know you're safe. I could not ask for better daughter ... Good night dear." She let go of my hand and started to eat her bread.

 My room looked watery out through my tears. Her words did me so much pain. If she knew what I did when I was not home, she would not be proud of me. I really messed up my life. My room had an extra room and there were all my stuff from my childhood. From my tricycle to my first 10 for an essay. From this all the ropes were going loose. The tears kept coming. I was leaning against the case for support. My oxygen came difficult inside. I can't get a panic attack or go hyperventilate. I needed a distraction. 

Sleep would not work because I got bursting headache. by the crying

The streets were quiet. One walk outside will do well. I walked into my mother's room to see if she fell asleep and yes she fell asleep. Before I went downstairs,  I put her good in bed. So that she doesn't get cold. She looked so peaceful. I wanted to remember her forever like this. Safe, healthy, peaceful and without problems. I washed her plate and went through the backdoor way. Over the gate and into the street.

In the distance I saw the Dinner 24/7. I had quite fancy a bit of coffee. So I searched my coat for some change. And Yes 5 dolar. That's enough for 2 cups or 1 large cup. It was not crowded. Of course it is not crowded it's half 3 everyone is asleep. "Luce, is that you?" One man of 28 was with a big smile was looking at me. Creep. "It's me, David. From high school? You had been my girlfriend in the end of high school...?" There you tell me what ... I change every 4 years of school and city because people will notect when a girl of over her 30 looks like a girl of 18.

"Your coffee, miss." Said the waitress. 'thank you" 

"Can't you remember me? You can't be serious. We were "the perfect couple" at school ... You really didn't changed sinds then. As if yesterday was our prom. But then you wore a dress. "Ow yes, now I remember." David Reynolds AKA handsomest boy from school but with the lamest jokes. Man, he made some dry jokes. "Yes, I have used rejuvenation cream. Apparently it works.' I heard a loud bang and jumped almost off my chair. He clapped on the table and began to laugh. "You know, I had always thought of you after high school."

"Oh how sweet, I too often thought of you after high school." Oh, kill me alreally! And man, I'm good at lying. He blushed. "How have you and your mother been?" I felt like i was about to cry again. What an idiot he is. Because of him I thought of my mother. I needed a distraction. I do not think of mom. that was the nummer one reason i came here. 

"David are you married?" I saw that he hesitated in his answer. "No, but I do have a girlfriend. Why do you ask?"

"How do you feel about an one night stand?" 

"I do not know. You're sweet, handsome and kind-" before he could talk further let I my hand slowly go under the table and go over his leg. Because the couche had an U-shape, I went to sit next to him. Very close so that he have to look at me. David was silent, very still on the bench. My lips touched his. His lips pressed hard against mine. I almost couldn't breathe.

I let him have his way when he went from my neck to my collarbone. I know it was wrong but I could not do anything else. Besides how often did men juse women or go whit a noder women, huh?? Believe me its moor the 70% of the men. An it doesn't mind me if David use me. If only I have fun tonight.

"I have time now. But it's our secret, right?" David was almost taking my shirt off. "Sure. For you I'll do anything." But it doesn't matter to me anyway. I'm already known as the player from Eden.

I nodded slowly and took my hands from his leg. "Where's your car?" I asked softly. "Outside." Together we ran to the car and also this night, I wasn't home at all. But  this would be my last time. I promis. I'm trying to change but after David. I do have all the time in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is part 2!!! Ihope you like it. I'm sorry for my english. I'm still working on it!!!

ILOVEYOUALL - CuteLittleWolf