"Cattle?" you questioned. You're friends fawned over the band while you pulled out your book and started reading.

"You're being rude," Chi hissed.

"They addressed us as cattle. I have less then no respect for them," you stated as you kept reading.

"What book are you reading?" someone asked. You glanced up and saw a fox pushing his glasses up to hide a light blush.

"Just (fav book)," you said.

"First time reading it?" he asked. You raised an eye brow and opened your jacket showing your (fav book) t-shirt.

"O-ok," he blushed looking down at your shirt that was a bit tight and the v-neck was a bit deep.

"Yabia, stop starting at the cattle," the shirt black and red singer scoffed. You went to launch and kill him, but Yabia caught you and held you back.

"I know he's an idiot, but you can't hurt him here. If we were somewhere else, hence I would let you," he groaned as he struggled to keep you back.

Crow

"I don't want to be here," you sighed as you were pushed to the front of the crowd

"I don't want to be here," you sighed as you were pushed to the front of the crowd. They obviously loved the band, but you had no clue who they were. Then they came out. You had to say they were all pretty hot, string features, good smiles except for the shortest one who had a smirk.

"Hey all you cattle! Are you ready to rock!" he shouted.

"I'm leaving," you shouted over the screaming girls as you turned and tried to leave, but your friends pushed you as close to the front as they could and kept shouting at the band and pointing to you.

"Oh super fan cattle huh?" the shirt guy said again as he cupped your chin and pulled your face close to him.

"Nope!" you yelled with a blush that went to the tip of your mouse ears as you flicked his forehead, slapped away his hand and ducked down, dodging your friends as you bolted away and to the music room. You released a scream and flipped on the couch in their before grabbing your guitar.

Aion