Chapter 2

Finn couldn't help, but smile at the fact that Rey was in his arms. He had missed her so much.

They both broke the hug and just gazed into each other's eyes.

"I missed you." He told her as she smiled.

"I missed you too." She replied while smiling.

They could feel the temperate wind flowing on their skin. Rey smiled and it made Finn blush.

"I can tell that you're blushing." She said while smiling even more. He started laughing and so did she. He thought her smile was adorable. He wanted to tell her so bad that be loved her, but the words couldn't form in his mouth. He just stood there with his mouth open looking like a complete idiot.

"Are you okay?" She asked, laughing.

He nodded with his mouth still open making her laugh harder. He finally closed his mouth and laughing along with her.

After a few minutes of just complete laughter, it started to lightly rain. The raindrops fell on their skin ever so lightly. Rey looked up at the sky where dark and threatening storm clouds bellowed in the sky over the land.

"We should probably take cover. This isn't going to be a pretty storm. I've seen these types of storms during my time on this island. But this one looks worse than any of them." Luke stated as he caught up with them.

"Should we board the Falcon and get out of here?"

"We wouldn't make it into light speed in time, Finn."

Rey could tell that this storm was going to get ugly soon. "Luke, I think we should probably take cover." She said as the rain started to come down harder and the thunder roared.

"Rey, you're right. Alright, Chewy is with me in my tent. Finn and Rey in her tent." Luke said as the thunder roared again, but this time, it was even louder.

"Arghhghhghh." Chewy roared as he and Luke ran to his tent.

Rey and Finn went into Rey's tent. The wind started blowing so hard the tent moved at least an inch every time the wind blew. The wind went up to 70-80 miles per hour.

"Rey, this wind is strong enough to kill someone."

"I know. I had to deal with these winds when I was on Jakku."

Rey turned around with her back to Finn. She was trying to pick some of the things up that had fallen because the wind was so strong.

Finn looked a little hole that has ripped in the tent and saw a giant rock that was being lifted up the wind and harshly thrown towards the tent. Finn quickly dodged it.

"Rey!"

As she quickly spun around, the rock slammed into her head, knocking her out cold.

|| Sorry for such a short chapter... I've been extremely busy with a lot of things and that's why I haven't updated in a while.

👇🏼Please comment your ideas and suggestions for the next chapter! 👇🏼

Enjoy!||