Training/Emeralds hunting

Start bij het begin

Something glowing caught in Sonic's eye from the flowers "Hey Cream can I see the flowers for a sec?" Sonic asked kneeling to his friend's level who nodded as she gave Sonic the flowers.

He carefully dig into the flowers confusing everybody as he pulled out a blue chaos Emerald!

"A Chaos Emerald!" Amy smiled. "So that's it huh?" Goten asked as he looked closely at he Emerald.

"Yeah so just six more to go." Sonic nodded as he hide the emerald in his quills and then gave the flowers back to Cream.

"Do we have everybody?" Amy asked. "We're just missing Knuckles." Sonic answered.

"SONIC!"

"And found him!" Sonic said but then suddenly Knuckles grabbed his fur and pulled him close to his face.

"What did you do?!" Knuckles asked glaring "it's like Chris's world all over again!"

"Nothing I was fighting Eggman and then I woke up at somebody's house!" Sonic quickly answered.

"Eggman that's not a surprise." Knuckles said as he let go of Sonic as Goten relaxed.

"Whys that?" Goku asked confused. "Because he always trying to destroy me we've been enemies for years ever since-." Sonic's eyes winded before shaking his head "never mind about that."

Goten saw this and felt bad for his new friend. "Anyways!" Knuckles said quickly changing the subject "do we have everybody?"

"Yeah Tails and Chris are back at this guy's place training." Sonic said to Knuckles to for confused.

"Training?"

"Yeah the kid's brother teaching them to fight to defend themselves (I hope I spell that right).

Knuckles nodded and smirked "I want to see how this kid is strong?"

"Oh Gohan's strong alright but he had been slacking off lately." Krillin said with his arms crossed.

"What why?"

"It's because he's had a girlfriend now they're gonna get married soon it'll be a few weeks after Goku's daughter arrival."

"Your going to have a daughter?" Amy asked the tall man who grinned and nodded "oh so sweet did you pick a name yet?"

"Uh no not yet me and ChiChi are trying to figure out what name for our little girl." Goku shrugged. "Then I'll help!" Amy said taking Goku's hand surprising him Cream did the same with her free hand.

"I'll help too Mr. Goku!" Cream giggled as the girls dragged the man away from them as Sonic and Krillin laughed while a Knuckles just stared with a smirk on his face.

"Race ya?" Sonic asked Krillin and Knuckles they both nodded with smirks/smiles on their faces as Sonic dashed off before they get a head start.

"HEY YOU CHEATER GET BACK HERE!" Knuckles shouted before rushing off Krillin laughed before powering up and fly in the sky with full speed.

It was a few minutes later as Sonic stopped his running and stood near the tree where Gohan, Tails and Chris were as he watched them.

"That's it!" Gohan said to Chris as he was floating in the air he was a little off but he soon got the idea "You did it Chris!" Sonic smiled this made Chris got caught off guard and fell flat on his butt.

"Ow!" Sonic winced as he held out a hand when Chris was rubbing his butt. "Sorry." Sonic said as he helped his friend back to his feet.

"That's okay."

"Alright!" Sonic and Chris looked over and saw that Tails was flying but without his two tails.

"Tails way to go buddy!" Sonic gave his best friend a thumbs up as Tails giggled Gohan smiled.

"You cheater!" Knuckles shouted startling Gohan as he fell down anime style.

"What did I do?" Gohan asked "and who are you?"

"Oh uh sorry I was talking to Sonic." Knuckles smiled nervously. "What all I did was race and won." Sonic said shrugging.

"Yeah but you got a head start!"

Then the two started to bicker as Krillin landed in front of them started to get tired of these two.

"ENOUGH!"

Gohan, Chris, Tails, Sonic and Knuckles all stared at Krillin in surprise Gohan never heard his friend yell before unless they're in a battle but to his friends never he watched the small monk pant from waisting all the energy from flying so fast.

"Let's just get along and have another race but not now you two just made me waist all my energy from going so fast!"

Sonic and Knuckles starred at Krillin stunned then felt guilty as Sonic rubbed his neck while Knuckles crossed his arms and turned around.

"Gee sorry Krillin." Sonic said. "It's okay besides I have a sensue Bean." Krillin waved it off as he showed a small green bean in his hand as Tails and Chris looked closely.

"How can a little bean help you?" Chris asked. "It's just not a little bean kid this is a sensue bean it helps heal your wounds and put your bones back to place and gives you energy." Krillin explained as he ate the bean he smiled.

"Where's Goku?!" ChiChi yelled at the small monk startling him so much that he jumped in Knuckles' arms.

"He went out with Amy and Cream for some baby cloth shopping." Sonic told the woman as he looked at Krillin who smiled nervously at him Knuckles dropped him.

"Oof!" Krillin moaned as he sat up rubbing his head. "Well I'm off." Knuckles said.

"Where are you going?"

"He goes off his own all the time he'll be fine." Sonic said. "Now who's hungry?" ChiChi asked all hands were raised "Krillin you can stay if you want?"

"Heh well I have to get home to my daughter and wife before she kills me for being late." Krillin said before he powered up and flew in the sky as everybody was going inside Sonic watched him go off.