Who are you?

Garroth's POV

So I was walking down the streets of Phoenix drop and I see this wonderfully looking girl. The went up to see who it is and her name was Aphmau. "Hello miss what is your name. I don't recall seeing you before" "my name is Aphmau and I've lived in this village about 2 days now" she said."but my father has lived hear for all of his life" she looked down "is there anything I can help you do to move in. Oh and my name is Garroth" I said. "I'm a guard hear in Phoenix drop. Can I ask who was your father?" "He was the old lord of this town" she said sadly. Wow I've been tough some bad times with family but this?!?! "Um see you have been staring at me for about" she looks at her watch, "10 min" OMI that long!!" I'm sorry mam but I...I..n..n..need to feed my c..cat" "OK bye Garroth"
Then I ran off. What I don't have a cat??
Did I like her?? No I don't. Don't be silly Garroth.

Aphmau's POV

OMI Garroth is so cute!!!! What! OMI I need to talk with Emma Who finally got together with Kemmer!!!Sorry my innerfangirl getthe best of me:(

What did I just say Garroth's cute!!! No!! No!! Yes yes I did. OMI Kawaii~chan is going to kill me!?!?!

(So how was it? First book 1 to 10 how good?)

-Codi