A beginning of which i want the end.

Joeys POV

When the school day ended i went to find Daniel to see if he wanted to walk home, hopefully he does. I saw that he was by his locker which was the hallway next to mine. I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh Joey i was just gonna look for you" he said.

"Oh really" i said "would you like to walk home with me?" I asked in my cute wondering way.

"Sure, where do you live, maybe were close enough that we can just hang out"

"Oh i live on Magnolia Drive, what about you?"

"I live on Magnolia too, thats awesome"

I was so glad that he lived on the same street as me so i could walk home with him everyday. I wonder if he's thinking the same thing right now. 

After Daniel was done packing his bags and making sure he had everything, we walked out of the school and started to head home. Since he didn't actually know how to get to his house from the school, i can show him, this is perfect. In the future hopefully he doesn't get lost. We live very close to the school. It about a ten minute walk, which is nice because on the cooler or rainy days i don't have as far to go. After about five minutes of just walking in silence, I sparked up a conversation.

"So how was your first day Daniel?" I said while looking at him.

"It was actually pretty good, i didnt find it that hard"

"Maybe we could hang out for a bit?" I asked

"Ya, if you want to come over you can. My mom won't be home until 8" he said with a smile.

He actually asked me to hang out, thats awesome. I wonder what his house is like and if he has any pets and what his room is like and if he has a big backyard. I think i might be a little to obsessed with knowing everything about him. But i mean he's absolutely amazing, i cant seem to get enough.

After a while i agreed and decided to go over to his house, i just needed to let my mom know so she doesnt worry. I realized that his house is actually right across from mine, how awesome is that!

When i stepped inside i noticed that it was very bright and his house had tall ceilings, it was like a mansion inside of a seller. On the outside it looked so small but when you got inside, it was so big. I guess the optical illusion thing really works sometimes. I asked Daniel if he had something to eat because i was a hungry boy. He made a tray of fruits and veggies for us to munch on. We walked upstairs to his room and when i stepped inside, i noticed how vibrant the colors of his room where. It was like a  million rainbows having a party at his house. I really did enjoy it. Me and Daniel sat and ate our snack for a bit and talked about our first day. I told him the perks about the community and what good places to go were and some fun activities we could do. Also about the fair the city held during the summer. Daniel had a swingset outside that was for his little sister, so we decided just to chill there for a while. It was about 7 o'clock and I realized i had to go home for dinner. I said bye and told Daniel i would see him tomorrow.

When i got home my mom asked about my day and what i learned. I told her that my day was fun and we reviewed some things from last year. I told her how Daniel was new and we hung out for the afternoon. After dinner i went upstairs and got ready for bed since it was pretty late. My mom came and said goodnight and i fell asleep thinking about the day i just had. Soon i was dreaming.

It was another normal day in Massachusetts and the fair had come around. I was with Daniel and we had gone on the ferris wheel because i thought it would be fun. We stopped at the top because some people were getting on at the bottom. Daniel was looking at me with his big brown eyes. I asked what he was looking at, he said he was just looking at me. I wanted to know why he was looking at me but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. Right before the ferris wheel started moving again, he started to lean in.

Thats when i woke up, i wanted to find out the ending.

Hi there, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. It is my first time writing so it may not be the best. I am trying to make the chapters longer just so you have more to read because i dont post so often. Im thinking of posting on sundays or mondays depending on when i finish.

If you have any suggestions just let me know. I hope you all have a good day, bye for now.