3 months

(The Gift she got Bella ^^^^^)

It has been 3 months since James has been destroyed.Ever since Carlisle and Edward have been taking caution with us, to make sure we are safe.

I do love Carlisle, but I dont want to be smothered, Bella feels the same way.

Speaking of Bella, it's her birthday today and I'm really excited, me and Alice were thinking of throwing her a birthday party.

Right now I was walking with day to Bella's room, to give her presents.

We walked threw the door and yelled,

"SURPRISE!" Bella woke up with a gasp, as I laughed.

"Happy birthday Bella!" I said.She gave me a glare and sighed.

"Uh, Thanks." She said.Dad moved forward towards Bella to hand her the presents she got.

"I thought we agreed no presents?" Bella asked. 'Like we would listen' I thought.

"Well i got you the camera, your mother got you the Photo Book cause she wanted you to savor your high School memories till you graduated." He explained.

Charlie looked at me and i moved forward.I handed Bella a Black box, she opened it and found a beautiful swan necklace with a Blue diamond heart.Bella gasped and hugged me really tight.

"This is beautiful, thanks Rosie!" Bella Exclaimed.I helped her put on the necklace then backed up.

"Well i'm gonna leave you girls to get ready" Charlie said then left the room.

"So how does it feel to be 18?" I asked.Bella shrugged.

"It's ok i don't feel any older" I smirked and started to joke around.

"I don't know Bella is that a grey hair?" I joked.Bella started to freak out and ran to the mirror to check.

"Nuh uh, your joking!" I laughed and said " Of course i am Bella why wouldn't i be?"

Bella sighed and then chuckled.

"So shall we get ready for School and Alice?"Bella nodded and we got ready for school.