"Sure."

Liam handed me his phone which I took quckly and looked at the time.

It was already seven-thirty at night.

Wow.

"I think the hotel is like five blocks away from here, I'll just tell my driver to meet us there."

His driver?

He must be rich. 

Liam turned around and walked over to the front part of the alley, the place where it meets the sidewalk.

Timidly, we followed him.

Wow, he must have a lot of trust in us because we could just run and take his phone with us. We would never do that because, well, I was starving. I think Nick forgot to get me something at Starbucks or where ever he went.

"Ali, don't trust him. We will just go with him and maybe he will buy us food. Then we will leave, 'k?"

"Ok." I answered.

Trusting him would be stupid and naive of us.

"Over here." Liam waved his hand in the opposite direction that we were walking in.

He waited for us while we closed the distance between us.

"I feel so much better knowing that I've got you out of that place. It was filthy. No place to stay. When we get to the hotel I can buy you some new clothes, yours seem kind of..." he trailed off, grimacing as he looked at our dirt encrusted and stained clothes.

We looked horrible.

"That would be very nice of you. Thank you." I polietly replied, nudging Nick in the side.

"Oh, um, sure." he responded back.

Boys, what can I say?

"I think we're almost here." Liam said as we walked up to a huge, and I mean massive huge, hotel lobby. 

A crystal chandelier hung outside, that was how fancy this place was.

Holy shit.

We were completely and utterly underdressed to even set foot on the red carpet leading inside. 

"T-This is your hotel??" I sputtered.

It had to be a five-star hotel, no doubt about it.

Liam ushered us inside quickly, as if someone were after us or something.

Maybe he is just as paranoid as we are.

~~

Nick's POV (2029)

I have no clue why, but for some reason Liam persuaded us to go back to his hotel room to take a shower and relax before dinner.

Dinner being at like nine-thirty at night.

Nick and I both decided after a minutes meeting between us that this hotel was too fancy for a kidnapper to stay in, so we agreed to go up.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, 'you guys are crazy!'  

Calm yourself.   

Yes, thinking back on it, it is extremely stupid to randomly go up to the room, but hey. We wanted a shower really badly.

Let me just summarize something: he is extremely well-off.

Riding in an awkward elevator with Ali and Liam, we assended the thirty floors to the penthouse.