Unexpected love story

A/n: I'm putting this up to see if I should continue writing it. It is my first book and I don't want to put the time in writing it if nobody is going to read it. So, let me know of I should continue or not.

Prologue:

I looked myself over once more before I left. I was wearing a light blue mid thigh strapless dress. My hair was died black with pink streaks, it fell in perfect ringlets that almost hit my butt. I finally decide that I look perfect. I grab my keys and head to the party.

*15 minutes later*

I arrive to the party and as soon as I walk through the door I grab a drink. I see a guy who is at least a foot taller than me. He has dark hair and is really tan. So I walk over to him.

"How are you liking the party," I ask as I take another drink out of my cup.

"It's okay. There aren't many party's like this where I'm from," he says. " So what's your name," he adds.

"Aribella, but Bella for short. And yours," I ask.

"Andrew. So are you here alone," he asks.

"Yeah, my friends didn't want to come tonight," I replied.

We talked for what seemed like hours, but of course that was probably due to all the alcohol that was in our systems.

Last thing I remember is him leading my upstairs....

*the next morning*

I woke us with a pounding headache. I then realized that I was naked and there was a strong arm around my waist.

I slowly pulled his arm from around my waist and got up. I hurried and put on my dress, grabbed my purse and keys. I ran out of the house with my shoes in my hand. My parents are going to kill me is all I could think.

I finally pulled into my drive way and looked at my phone. It was 6:30 in the morning. My mom would already be up. CRAP!!!

I tried to open the front door as quietly as possible, but it didn't matter my parents were standing right there.

"Aribella Marie Willows where have you been," my mom yells.

"I stayed at Sara's house," I said. It was the first thing that came to mind.

"Don't you dare lie to me. I already called her parents. You weren't there," my mom replies.

"Okay, I went to a party and fell asleep in one of the bedrooms," I said

"Get your butt up to your room. And your grounded." My dad yells.

*one month later*

This can't be happening to me. I can't be pregnant. I'm only 16. I keep pacing my bathroom. The test said I should wait three minutes.

*three minutes later*

That one word changed my life forever.

PREGNANT