Chapter 8: The Best Week Ever and Something Magical ♥♥♥

Start from the beginning

"Now one more thing you guys have to stay hidden from your parents, you can't let them know what you are and try and control your anger when you’re near your family and make sure they don't get suspicious,” I told them.

Embry told them that sooner or later I would go and tell their parents that they are all working at my mechanic shop so their parents wouldn't get suspicious. They all nodded. 

"Alright well you guys better get back before your parents start to worry,” I told them. 

"Alright and Thanks Jake,” They all told me. Matthew came over to me and asked me something,

"Um Jake, I know all of all of us go to the same school except that you’re a junior and we are all sophomores but since 10 and 11th graders have lunch together I was wondering if maybe we could have lunch together and you can tell me more about all this,” Matt told me while looking at the ground unsure of himself. 

"Yea Matt sure but fair warning Me, Embry and Seth go to school with Ness and her friends so I mean we can talk just not at lunch how about Gym, is that good?" I asked while motioning to Embry that he could leave, he nodded and left. 

"Oh really wow that's interesting and yea sure Jake that's fine and one more thing when can we meet Nessie?" Matt asked with excitement written all over his face. 

"Well since you just phased you need to get used to this, since you go to school with me along with Daniel and David you'll probably see her tomorrow, but just so you know she doesn't smell like a vampire even though she's half,”  I said while grinning.

"Oh okay well I'll see you at school tomorrow Jake, and thanks for everything, Bye,” Matt ran off and so did I, I went back to Rachel's place to check if everything was alright. 

Nobody was there except Paul and Rachel since it was their house, my dad must have left with Charlie and Sue and the Cullen’s probably went home. Rebecca left and I assumed with Billy since she was staying with us. 

"Hey Rach, Paul sorry about that it's hard to control that,” I said while rubbing the back of my neck. 

"It's alright Jake, I get it and nobody asked anything Billy and Sam handled everything well so don't worry,” Rachel told me while giving me a hug and walking into the living room. 

"Oh and Paul thanks for making your best man, it's an honor really, “I told him while leaning against the counter. Paul smiled and then said, 

"Jake you've been there for me so of course it would be you and by the way your dad and Becky left to go home and The Cullen’s left too. Billy figured you would spend the night with Nessie so he and Rebecca left you a bag with your stuff you know clothes the usual." Paul told me while handing the bag to me. 

"Oh thanks I'll have to call him tomorrow he and Becky are probably already asleep by now, so do you guys need help?” I asked them while swinging the bag over my shoulder. I looked at my sister and Paul they really were cute together, Paul had his arm wrapped around her waist and Rachel was leaning on his shoulder. 

"Don't worry little brother were fine, tell Ness hi for me and have a goodnight I'll see you later,” Rach told me while giving me a kiss on the cheek, Paul patted my back and then I was out the door running full speed to The Cullen’s. 

 Nessie's POV

After we left Rachel and Paul’s I went into the living room where my family was scattered around. Today was Sunday and tomorrow was Monday, which meant I had school, it’s not like I minded I mean I had a lot of classes with my friends and a few with Jake, Seth, Quil, Embry, Collin and Brady. Today was honestly a fun night, except for when the wolves phased I hope everything was okay, I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice that my father was speaking to me.