Chapter 2- Half way there

"Why? Why do you always come back? You had a chance to leave. . . You had the chance many times. But you wasted them all." Error was sick of you returning. Although he loved the frequent visits, he knew that one day he would snap. Taking away your life and his heart. (See what I did there?)
"Because. . ." You were at a loss for words. You wanted to tell him how you felt, but would he return the feelings?
He slowly pushed you away from him, his gazing eyes piercing into yours. "You can't stay here. Not for a long time. One day I'll go insane. And you'll die."
"But Error, how do you know that? Please, you need someone to help yo-"
"I don't need help. Especially from a human who won't do as I say. I'm warning you, Y/N." He turned away, not daring to look into your eyes any longer. You were on the verge of tears and he knew it.
"B-but Error. . . There's something I must tell you."
"You're trying to procrastinate," he opened a small 'void'. ", Go, Y/N. It's no longer safe here." He held it open for you, but you stood there.
"No. There is some-"
"GO!" His left eye was now twitching. His hands and body were shaking uncontrollably.
You quickly walked into the 'void'. Before he closed it, you turned and cupped his face into your hands and kissed him gently.
"I was gonna say I love you."
  He froze for a second, collecting his thoughts. Then, his face turned a light blue.
  He was going to say something, but the 'void' door closed, leaving you both trapped on opposite sides.

So that was a short chapter, I know. But don't worry my fellow fans and fangirls! More to come! Just a quick update: Life is fine, besides school. Tomorrow, though, I'm going to my mothers house, which means: (get ready to mourn over the loss) NO WIFI! (My life is over.) - Author Chan