Boss One. Papu Papu

You understood now how to get through the first few little levels, Crash however, called them, mini levels. "How do you even collect all this fruit without getting sick?" you asked, a little worry came to your face. He looked at you, his green eyes glinted, and he shrugs. You never knew what the little orange guy was gonna do next, you just knew that you guys get along very well. 'He isn't too talkitive, and that's a good thing...' You thought sighing. "Where do we go next Crash?" you asked, he pointed to a portal that said 'Papu Papu'. You let out an annoyed sigh. As he drug you in, you were reluctant, and well, scared for the fact was, you really didn't know what was going on. As you two land, he lands a perfect landing, while you land an awkward land on your belly. A big, fat, guy was sleeping and he had some type of staff. He woke up and swung at you. You flinched and Crash got you out of the way. "I got this" he said. About two hours later he came back, smiling. He held out a pink, sparkling gem. "Whoa.." you said amazed, he smiled and took your hand and left, as long as he was happy, you were happy also.

(I don't know if you guys like/know the game Crash Bandicoot)