Happy Birthday YN

Start from the beginning

Yn: Wait Roc I don't think we should do this

Roc: Come on Baby we can take it Nice and Slow OK

Yn: OK

As Roc Trail is tongue and Lips on your Body you stop him again

Roc: what now Girl

Yn: I still think this is a Bad Idea I mean what if I fall asleep during the Action

Roc: Yn your not going to fall asleep during Sex OK I'll make sure of it

Yn: Ok

Roc continued to trail his lips and tongue slowly on your stomach meanwhile his hands crept over into your panties. Without warning you felt one of his finger enter you, causing your mouth to open...but no sound to come out. Your fingers gripped onto the sheets tightly as he added another finger.

"Ah Roc wait!" you squealed arching your back but Roc ignored your begging and pumped his fingers in and out, causing the bed sheets to grow wet and your screams to get louder.

"Shit...Roc!"

Your legs were beginning to shake and your heels were struggling to cling onto your trembling body as your toes curled. You kicked your leg up in the air as Roc suddenly pulled out and pushed his fingers completely back in again and again. Your head was digging into the sheets as you reached out and gripped onto Roc's hand.

"Whose Pussy is this"

"Yours" you said Lightly

"Say it louder." Roc demanded, pumping his fingers in deeper

"YOURS" You said a little Louder

"What?" he asked beginning to add another fingers

"YOURS AHH FUCK" You screamed

Roc smirked and continued to pump you with two fingers, snatching back the other.

"Fuck..." you repeated over and over again as your insides felt like they were about to burst. Just as you were about to let out a loud scream of pleasure Roc pulled both his fingers out and lowered his head so that he was in between your glistening, out stretched legs.

Roc interrupted you by suddenly biting down clit, causing you to hiss and kick out your legs; causing the heels to fall off.
You could hear Roc's giggles as he stared up at you, which turned him on. The way you looked down at him... he loved it.
Roc flicked his tongue in and out of you repeatly as you continued to whimper and claw at his back. Juices were flowing all over the sheets and all over his plump lips but he didn't mind. His tongue suddenly dived in, swimming and stroking inside of you like a graceful fish Every time you tried to move away or twist your body away from his lips Roc would grab you by the hips and pin you down roughly. Every time you came you would scream until your voice became hoarse and you could hardly breathe.
"Please stop." You begged trying to escape his tongue.
"You just taste so good." Roc murmured with a long, exaggerated drag of his tongue.
"Roc!" you moaned pushing back your head with a mixture of annoyance and pleasure.
"Alright!" Roc groaned pulling his tongue away and licking his lips. He slowly made his way back up towards you, so that you guys were staring face to face once again. His dark eyes glistened and all his features seemed to enhance as he stared down at you intensely.
You couldn't take it anymore, you had to feel his lips against yours; you yearned for his taste... you needed him. You attacked his lips, invading his mouth like it was a war; interlocking your tongues and lips. Roc's kisses over-powered yours and left you gasping for air between seconds of resting.
His lips were so soft, yet so aggressive, which drove you crazy.
You ran your fingers along his chest as his hands massaged your legs and spread them gradually as you two continued to kiss. Roc pulled away his lips for a mere second, to look down as he entered and then continued making out with you as if nothing else was happening. You gasped into Roc's agape mouth as his full member entered you, sending strikes of pain through your entire body. Roc was at least three inches larger then the last time y'all had Sex You felt tears immediately fill your eyes from the sudden pain and you glanced into Roc's eyes to inform him on the amount of pain you were in.
"Just fight through the pain." Roc groaned before beginning to stroke in and out. His initial speed was pretty slow but it quickly progressed into unbelievable speed and strength. You gasped and sucked in air, trying to stay to comprehend everything your body was experiencing.
"Uh-Uh Roc- fuck!" You shouted as your nails pierced into his back, leaving behind huge red marks with every stroke. The bed was creaking and bouncing all over the place meanwhile the sound of bodies slapping filled the room. Roc grabbed both your legs and wrapped them around his waist as he pushed his fists into the sheets and continued to stroke, faster and faster.
Deep curses and groans occasionally escaped Roc's lips as he stared down at your face with his mouth half open. Every now and then Roc was stop for only two seconds to catch his breath but then would be back at it again, fully recharged. He bit down roughly on his bottom lip as you threw back your head in ecstasy and arched your back as much as you could.
"Shit." Roc growled as he dropped his head into the crook of your neck. You suddenly felt Roc bite down on your neck roughly causing you to curse.
"Roc I feel like I'm about to explode." You gasped as you clawed through his curls. Roc's only response was to pick up speed and bite down on your neck harder, which basically finished the deal for you; you felt your stomach fill your pressure and the inside of your legs burn. Your legs began to tremble as they squeezed around Roc's sweaty, strong biceps, and your eyes began to roll to the back of your head. Just as you began to scream Roc placed his lips over yours so you were moaning and whimpering loudly in his mouth instead as he completed his last final strokes until you felt him bust inside you as well. Hot liquid shoot between the both of you as Roc moaned your name over and over again loudly and you moaned his name breathlessly.
Sweat and tears drenched your face as Roc finally stopped stroking and looked at you, staring deeply into your eyes as you stared back. Your chest was heaving up and down underneath him and he leaned in and kissed you from your forehead down to your lips,And saying

ROC: Its been how long

Yn: FOREVER

ROC: Really I'll say about a good 2 Months but GN Love you Babe

But By the time ROC finished his sentence you were already sleep

ROC: Oh she's sleep welp Gn anyway Love and Happy Birthday *Kisses your forehead then Turns over and goes to sleep*

Question : Did Roc Use a Condom

Answer : Nah G You pregnant

The Girl in the Picture Is Roc and YN Baby Kaesia ( Kay-Sha) Reign Amia August She is 3 Years old So that would make the Twins what 5 or 6 Shit Ion Know