Alfie spoke up immediately. "Double your weapons. I'll get the ammo by tomorrow, but please give me a week." At one point, as he was darting his watery colored eyes over the room, he caught mine, and I cowered away.

Either he didn't see me, or he chose to not ask who I was, because he didn't say or do anything afterwards.

"We don't have all week." Zayn said, the first time he had talked, "We need them in forty-eight hours."

"Shit." Alfie cursed.

There was a loud noise, the sound of a bullet flying through the mouth of the gun, and the small but deadly bullet seared though the wall right beside Alfie's head. He ducked after the bullet, seeming as it reached him first.

Liam missed on purpose. He could've easily killed someone. Bloody heartless bastard.

"You have forty-eight hours." Liam said in a cold voice just as Alfie moved. his head out of his arms with heavy breathing. He straightened instantly and jumped up. "I don't have that much time! Dammit, just one week!"

Liam pulled a small lever that stuck up on the pistol and it made a clicking noise as he pointed it straight at the poor man.

"Alright, alright!" Alfie cried. Liam smirked at his achievement as Zayn and Harry causally stared at them as if nothing was wrong. Marcus was calm, too, though his features grew sharp and his eyes showed rage. "Fuck you, Liam." Alfie breathed. "I've got shit to do, I really didn't have the time."

Liam shrugged, "Leave. And don't come back without the ten guns."

Alfie stared at him in disbelief. "Ten? What happened to five, you dickhead?"

"You said double." Harry said with a faint smile. "And don't try to leave. You know what happened last time."

Something flashed in Alfie's eyes as he stared at Liam's weapon, before he bolted into the dark hallway. Marcus gave the boys a tight nod before stalking after his friend with Harry following him close behind.

Zayn stood up and took two strides to the other couch. Bending down, he snatched the suitcase off the ground. For a second, he disappeared out of sight because the door wasn't open much, but then he made his way back to his seat.

I watched with a grim face as he sat down and clicked the suitcase open. His eyes darkened at whatever was in there, and then he let out a low chuckle.

"Fuck," Liam breathed, "I haven't had those in forever. Pass me one."

Zayn moved the bag away from Liam's reach as his friend tried to grab something from it. Liam moaned. "Zayn."

Zayn shook his head, hair bouncing. "What did Marcus say? Try not to finish it. You did so a few months ago." Liam glared at him. "That wasn't me. It was Harreh."

This time, Zayn pinned him with a unfriendly gaze. "Harry." He repeated.

Liam laughed at him. "You say it so funny. Harreh."

Zayn crossed his arms over his defined chest. "Haaarrrrry. I can say it good. Now apologize or you aren't getting this shit."

Liam did so immediately, and grabbed a packet from the black suitcase. It was a plastic closer, one where you could zip it up-- and inside was a white powder substance.

"Hide it," Zayn said. "Harry likes that one-- if you want it, hide it from your boyfriend."

Liam gave him an annoyed look and a mocking salute. "He can't do shit."

"What was that?" Harry appeared through the hallway with his slender hands on his hips. The two other boys shook their heads innocently--innocent, pfft-- and closed the bag.