Project partners

(In the class room)
Mrs. Kean: Hello students we have some new friends joining us.
Blossom: You do know were not in Elementary School anymore right.
Mrs. Kean: Yes Blossom I do know that. Anyways boys come in please. Introduce your self's please.
Boys: Hey I'm Brick, Hello I'm Boomer, Whats Up I'm Butch, I'm Rage, I'm Rave, Hi I'm Raze.
Mrs. Kean: Boys sit were every you like I'm going to step out of a little bit.
Girls in the classroom: Brick sit next to me, no me, Butch whats your number, Boomer come here, Rage over here, Rave come here what's your number, Raze give me a hug.
Boys: Sorry girls but we have our girls already (sit next to the puffs and punks )
Mrs. Kean: I will be assigning project partners these partners will be a group of 4 and will stay with You for the rest of the year so lest get started Umm, Blossom with Berserk and girls you'll be with Brick and Rage.
Berserk and Blossom: What?!?!?!?!
Brick and Rage: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Kean: So... Buttercup, Brute, and Butch, and Raze. And last Bubbles, Brat, and Boomer and Rave.
Buttercup: My life is ruined at least I have you brute.
Brute: Yah good thing I have you to Buttercup.
Bubbles: Yay we all can work together.
Boomer: Yeah this will be awesome.
Brat: There way to happy.
Rave: Yeah I know