The Accident

I DO NOT OWN DANNY PHANTOM. ALL RIGHTS GO TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER!!!!

Danny's POV

"Danny, your father and I are going out to look for ghosts!" My mother called up to me, then added, "Oh, and Jazz is at her friends house for a sleepover."

I roll my eyes. Of course she's with her friends, she probably just wanted to get away from our crazy parents.

"Okay, bye!" I yell back as the door clicks shut.

I open my door to see if the coast is clear, when ever my parents are home and not out hunting ghosts they are just working on new ghostly inventions. Most of which don't actually work and end up exploding.

They've recently been working on a new invention, but they refuse to give any details unless we go down to the lab and find out ourselves. Honestly, it's just my parents lame attempts to go down there. Jazz is even more stubborn than me. She hates what our parents do for a living, and she's been trying to blame them for why I'm so messed up. I don't blame her, since Jazz practically raised me afraid of our parents influence.

As I walk into the living room, I notice that the door to the lab is open. Thats weird, I thought, that door is always closed and normally locked when my parents aren't home.

I kept my eyes on the door, and tried to watch some tv, but eventually my curiosity got the better of me.

When I got to the lab, I noticed that there was a new hexagon shaped opening on the wall. I walked up closer to examine it, only to find nothing that identifies what it is. quickly scanning the room I find a blue sheet of paper neatly rolled up. Unrolling the paper I find that the hexagon is supposed to be a ghost portal. Ha! Like that would ever work.

Practically all of my parents inventions don't work, so the fact that this is the so called 'big news' that they have been trying to show Jazz and I doesn't surprise me.

Near the 'portal' there are two jumpsuits. One labeled Jazz, while the other one says Danny. I carefully slip the jumpsuit on, then scowl. My dad just had to put his face on the front didn't he? Luckily the face is a sticker so I not so gently rip it off. I walk over to the portal. I already know it doesn't work because my parents said they were frustrated since they couldn't find out what was wrong.

I stop just before entering, one look inside couldn't hurt right?

Wrong.

As soon as I step into the portal I promptly trip and almost fall on my face, but luckily I i caught my self on the wall. The unlucky part: That wall just happened to have the on button in it.

What idiot puts the on button in the inside of a portal?!?!

Suddenly all I saw was white. And my skin felt like it was being lit on fire a thousand times over. But the pain didn't end there. My insides felt like they were being deep fried at Nasty Burger.

A scream escapes my lips. And I collapse onto the floor. The last thing I remember is the smell of burning flesh.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I wake up and the first thing that hits me is the pain.

Everything hurt, almost as if Dash had beaten me up 15 times over. Ignoring the pain, I try to sit up. It takes me a few minutes but eventually I do. I put my hand up to my face, trying to stop the overbearing headache I had.

I froze before my hand reached my head.

On my hand seemed to be a skin tight white glove, except when i frantically pulled at it to come off, I couldn't get it to come off. It was almost as if the glove was part of me.

Wait... I thought when I stepped into the portal that I was wearing a white jumpsuit with black gloves. This can't be right, I must be hallucinating or something.

Quickly I ran to the mirror on the wall.

This... can't be possible!

I mean... how?!

My normally dark black hair was now a pale shade of white! And the jump suit that can't be possible. But the thing that bothered me the most was my eyes. My eyes, which were normally a baby blue color, were green... and GLOWING!

No this can't be happening.

I want to change back! I want to change back!

Suddenly two rings appeared my stomach, and I changed back to what seemed to be my usual body. Too bad that was the last thing I remembered before my life faded to black once again.