Ebony's Tears

Chapter 1

Ebonny..... Ohhhh ebonny ill see you soon my sweet! That was the only thing ebony could hear as she stared down at her blood covered hands.

She had no memory if the events that transpired; her mind was fuzzy and she could barely stand up. Suddenly she felt someone grab her shoulders only to see Patrick the beta of her pack worried eyes as he took in her appearance. "Ebony where have you been? The pack has been looking for you."

She tried to answer but only sobs broke through her lips; she was trying to remember, but the only thing that came to mind was walking home from school with her cousin David. Suddenly ebony looked up at Patrick "where's david?" Patrick looked down at her with a confused expression because, David, his mate had come home hours ago and was watching their pups Reese and kaide. "What do you mean ebony? David's at home with the pups he's been there for hours working on his history project."

"No, that's not possible we were just walking home, school just ended." Patrick looked down at his mate's cousin not quite sure how to continue because she was obviously missing a great chunk of time and her hands were bloody and her clothes torn in places with a strange scent all over her. Not to mention the bruises covering her small frame. "Ebony, honey, that was hours ago. You went to the store remember?" Patrick said looking down with worry coating his voice.

"I don't remember any if that" ebony slowly said beginning to whimper at the end when all of a sudden she became aware that her body was aching. Especially in a certain spot and she felt wet down there as she looked down she could see blood seeping through the ruined bottoms and her mind couldn't take it anymore and thankfully everything went dark.