chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I groaned as a light hit me dead in the face,"turn the light off".i rolled away to face the wall. I heard a giggle"that's the sun silly"."well tell it to go away"."i'm not sure i can do that".

I felt hands on my back push me off the bed.I hit the floor with a bang and sat up holding my head.I glared at the girl who was standing over me laughing her ass off."what was that for maddie"i growled.The culprit,my best friend maddie,smiled at me"we're going to an anime convention at twelve remember?"

I looked over at my alarm clock that rest on the nightstand,it read 9:55.I sighed and got up taking maddie's hand as she helped me up."why are you in my house at ten in the morning exactly?" i ask. If you want to be technical this was our house,we rented it together but i mainly called it mine since maddie has been more distant for the past year.

Most of the time she sleeps somewhere else but refuses to tell me where,she also leaves the house in the middle of the night,but whatever its none of my business i guess. Maddie just smiled wider"because i knew you would probably over sleep.And i was right wasn't I?" I rolled my eyes"shut up". Maddie giggled and went into my closet pulling out our cosplays"lets get ready" she said.

She tossed my cosplay at me as she took hers and left the room. I smiled as i looked at my Kaoru Hitachiin outfit and wig. Maddie was supposed to be Hikaru Hitachiin since we decided to go as the twins because people kept saying we were exactly alike.

I picked up the orangish wig and placed it over my H/C H/L hair. I then stripped of my clothes and put on the school uniform with the Ouran High School emblem on the chest.I picked up a small container on the bed and opened it to show contacts. I went to my mirror hanging on the wall and put them on carefully changing my E/C eyes to brown ones(i'm pretty sure brown is the eye color right?).

I jumped slightly as maddie opened the door and stepped in. She looked like me but with a different hair part."ready Y/N?" she asked anxiousness in her voice. I smiled"lets get going". Me and maddie walked arm in arm out the door.

(i'm not promissing the pasta will come in the next chapter but they will come in soon. anyway untill next chapter BYEEEEEE
- Maddie)