Wattpad Cardfight!! Vanguard Tornament (Singles)

Tornament already?! Yeah well, I dont care, lets have some fun xD

To be entered just type the clan you'll use, (make sure its an actual deck) and you have been entered! Tell your friends about this, because for a good tornament we'll need 32 people. Other choices are 8 and 16. There will be some rules though, so here they are-

-Standard fight rules
Yes, the vanilla rules. Get your opponent to 6 damage to win. Simple.

-Dont cheat
If you do cheat, you will be eliminated straight away.

-Play fairly and have good sportmanship
Dont be ragey cause you lost first round... Please dont.

-At the end of every turn, type damage, hand and formation.
X=Full/O=Empty

-Be patient, but dont go to slow so the matches take 1 month...
Yeah, make sure to try and complete the match as soon as possible so we dont stop other fighter's fun. I want this run as smooth as possible.

So yeah. That's all the rules. Play in the comment sections, (I'll give everyone their own page to play against) and I'll update this regulary to give wins and losses. I will also need some 'Admins'. Admins are bascially the judges, and they can still participate. These guys will help me with rules and can help me out with players when I'm offline.

Anyone interested? I'll need atleast 4 to 5 admins, at minimum, I guess you should have a good knowledge of vanguard and know what your doing. If you do, say, "I want to be an admin" along with your clan (if your gonna participate its not a necessity, but just for the fun :P).

You can see? Read? I dunno xD other matches aswell.

Tell your friends about it and spread the word! Lets make this tornament a hit! (Just tag them in the comments. And this tornament sign up might take awhile cause we might be short of some players. That way, we're screwed, and I might just take this down cause we cant do this.)

That's pretty much all I have to say. I hope everyone has a good time ^-^

Thats all!

-Fox ^-^