School

Kimberlys pov
Ugh today is the first day of my new school.I only 2 people,Blake,Jonas.Hopefully I meet someone new.I get up and run into blakes room.I see Blake live and ready for school.I say,"First of all why are you live at 5:30 am second of all why are you already ready for school".He says,"I pulled an all nighter for my fans and yeah".I say,"Oh ok hi everyone what's up".Then I walk out of his room. Then I get dressed for school.
1 hr
I just got to school.Yayyy (note the sarcasm).Then Jonas gets off the bus.I walk up to him and he says,"Oh look it's the stupid new loser who wants to make friends but she doesn't have anyone because she is so ugly".I say,"Excuse you I have someone who is my twin/bestfriend.".He says,"Wow your so stupid you pathetic piece of shit".Then I just run into the girls bathroom and hear a girl say,"Are you ok?".I say,"Yeah I'm fine".She says,"no you're not just spill the beans".I say,"I got in a fight with Jonas bridges".She says,"Listen you don't wanna mess with him.He is the biggest jerk around here".I say,"Thanks for the advice...".She says,"Sydni".I say,"Thanks Sydni".She says,"What's your name".I say,"Well Kimberly do you wanna be friends?".I say,"Sure I need one right now".Then me and Sydni walk out the bathroom.I say,"Sydni can you lead me to room 24".She says,"Sure I'm going there to.Oh and me and Jonas have all of our classes together".I say,"Well I have all the same classes as you so it's great and horrible".She says,"What's horrible".I say,"being in the same class as Jonas".She says,"Oh".
4th period
Teacher:You will be working with partners and I will be choosing
I thought hopefully I get Sydni
Teacher:Sydni and Jake,Blake and Alyssa,Mario and jack, julian and Michael,Javoni and Lisa,Madison and Justin,Halle and jack,P.j and Cameron,Collin and Tyler,
Fuck only two people left me and Jonas
Teacher:and Kimberly and Jonas
YAYYY I don't want to change my partner at all (note the sarcasm
I go up to the teacher and say,"Is there and chance I can switch my partner".He says,"Kimberly your staying with your partner ok".I roll my eyes and say,"Fine" in a annoyed tone.Then I walk to my seat.And my luck Jonas sits right beside me.I say,"Looks like I'm stuck with you".He says,"Meet me at my house after school hoe".
After school
I just ran I don't know where
to I just ran.Then I reached my house.Its a good 5 miles.When I got home I just passed out like fuck that shit.Then I ran inside and got me a gallon of water and chugged half of it.Then I got a pop tart and laid down in my bed.I started playing on my phone
1 hour later finally Blake came back from football tryouts and I already tried out for cheer.The captain is apparently Jonas' girlfriend.And Jonas is the quarterback for the football team.Oh crap I have to go to his house.I walk to his house and knock on the door.His mom answers.I say,"Hi Mrs.bridges I'm here to work on a project with Jonas for school.She says,"Please come in Kimberly".I walk in and look around.I say,"Woah your house is so big".She says,"Thank you".Then she screamed,"Jonas Kimberly is downstairs waiting for you".And he walks down the steps.He says,"Hey Kimberly what's up".I say,"Oh nothing much".Then I run up the steps.He says,"My room is the last one on your right".I say,"ok".Then I walk in his room.
2 hours later
I just got home and I run into the house into my room to take a shower and change into my pajamas and go to sleep.