2.

{Brianna and Zoelle in the multimedia 💘}

----------------

Camila...

Brianna opened the front door for me and evilly glared at Zoovier.

"You got a lotta' nerve bringin' yo lanky ass around to this address, nigga!" Bri snapped.

"Daddy!" Zoelle screamed. She seemed overly excited to see him.

She ran up to him and he picked her up, kissing her cheek. "I missed ya', baby." He smiled.

"I'm sure you did." I muttered as I crossed my arms across my chest. "Fuck ass nigga."

"You look good, ma." He spoke to me.

"Whateva', Zoo. Zoelle, can you go watch tv in your room for mommy real quick?" I nervously eyed Zoo.

Zo's smile fell into a frown as she hugged onto Zoovier. "But mommy–"

"Come on, baby. Auntie will watch anything you want to with you." Bri took her from him.

"Okay!" Zo's expression brightened up back to its usual state. Then, Brianna carried her out of the living room.

"Wassu–"

"Leave." I immediately cut Fetty off. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say and if he wasn't around for the past two years of Zo's life, what did he want now?

"I don't want anything to do with you, so you'd be better off just getting the fuck out of my house."

He scrunched his eyebrows up at me. "So you ain't gone let me spend some time wit' my daughta'? You foul fa' tha–"

"You ain't wanted to spend time with her for the past two years, so what do you want?" I rolled my eyes. "Are you trying to claim her on ya' fucking taxes or something?" I teased.

"Not at all." Zoo glared at me. "I make too much money fa' all'at."

Sure, just throw all of your money into my face.

"You don't deserve to spend time with Zo', and you sure do have a lot of nerve popping up out of the damn blue. What happened to you?" I asked.

"This ain't even 'bout Zoelle no mo'. I feel like this about our past relationship now." He grumbled.

He ran a hand through his dreads.

"Fuck you." I mumbled. "All I have to say about everything that went down is that you're wrong for how you did me after everything I did for you." I held my hands up in the air.

He turned around and got ready to walk out. "I ain't come ova' hea' for a lecture–"

"You know what? I'll let you spend time with Zoelle. Even though you haven't been around, you're her father and I have no right to keep her away from you." I sighed.

A small smile spread across his handsome face. "Really, Camila?" He gasped.

I blandly responded, "Yeah." With my arms crossed across my chest.

.....

"Aw, look at them." Bri sighed. "Zo' looks so happy with Fetty."

"Yeah, she does." I smiled as we peered into her bedroom. I turned around and made my way into my room.

"What's wrong?" Brianna asked as I laid down on my bed. "You seem like you got some shit on ya' mind."

"I do." I stared up at the ceiling.

"Well?"

"How he just gone leave me for them loose ass bitches on the road?" I scoffed.

"He never even properly broke up with m– you know wha," I said as I sat up on my bed.

Brianna looked at me with a confused look on her face. "What?"

"I should just drop this shit. If I keep bringing this shit up, everything is going to fall apart again. And I just know he'll disappear again." I quietly spoke.

I pulled my knees up to my chest. "So I'll just keep quiet for the sake of our daughter."

"He hurt you and holding in your thoughts is what'll make everything worse–"

I repeatedly shook my head no as she spoke. "No. I don't want to talk about it anymore, Bri. Just drop it."

Then I heard a knock on my open bedroom door. "I'm about ta' head out." Fetty spoke. "I got a show at a club."

"Uh huh." I looked at my nails. I got up from my bed to show him out. "I guess I should thank you for coming to see Zoelle. I could tell that she was excited to see you."

"You ain't gotta thank me, Mila–"

"Camila." I corrected him. 

He rolled his eyes at me– or eye. "Don't start bein' childish, aight? Damn."

"Get the fuck out. I tried to be cordial but you make it so hard." I waved him off with an attitude.

You ever have to be around someone that you simply cannot stand at all?

"Man, fuck you." He muttered more so to himself.

I ignored him, flicking him off while he walked to his luxurious ass car. Then, I slammed the door.