Chapter Four- Job Found(?)

Mulai dari awal

Mr Thomas shrugged and said, "I don't see why not you certainly have the smarts to be one." He looked towards his still baffled son, "The girl came in and solved the Morrison case," he said waving his hands toward India.

Brian smirked. "But we already solved that case. We already figured that the mother did it." Brian sat in the chair Mr. Thomas had gotten up from and made himself comfortable. Legs spread and arms thrown lazily over the rests. It was extremely unprofessional but India couldn't help but find it sexy. Stop it India. He may be your bosses son!! And an arrogant bastard!! Removing her attention from her thoughts she looked to Mr. Thomas.

He was shaking his head in disapproval "No she didn't." Brian looked to him confused.

"Of course she did. She found out her "faithful" husband was cheating and called her son, crying and heartbroken. The son rushed over to console her and let's slip he already knew. They both start to drown their sorrows, her making sure she doesn't drink as much as him. She gets him drunk and he tells her where the mistress lives, since he had given her a visit before. After the son falls asleep in the guest room, hopped up on alcohol, the mother takes his truck and heads to the girls house. They have a heated argument, the girl slandering the husband, mother gets angry. The girl tries to walk away and she grabs a rock and goes at her head. Hopping back in the car she's covered in blood, so is the car. She gets home changes and goes to bed like nothing happened." He looked at India triumph, still speaking to his father. "I figured that out myself."

"So it's your case?" India asked, matching his smirk.

"Yep."

"Figures you'd blame it on the obvious suspect." India leaned back in the chair pulling her attention from him.

"What's that mean?" He asked.

"Just that you seem like you'd take the easy way out." She looked back to him. "It was the daughter."

He smirked "And what makes you believe that?"

India turned to him, ready to wipe that smug egotistical smirk off of his face. "The way I see it," he nodded, "the way it is," he frowned, she smiled and continued. "The daughters at home overhears the mother and father fighting about the father cheating. The daughter, being daddy's princess, doesn't believe the father is capable of cheating she believes someone's lying. She blames the mistress. The mothers a mess, the daughters distraught and calls the brother. The brother comes over to console the mother. They all have a drink or two they all get drunk. The daughter less than the others. The mother passes out in her room. The daughter seeing the brother nodding in and out of consciousness. By now hes told them he's visited her before, so she asks where she lives takes his keys and head. She meets the mistress before she gets in the house. They have a heated argument and the mistress is bad mounting the father. Spewing lies. The daughter goes ballistic. She sees the brick, picks it up and goes at her head." She sat back. "Case closed," and repeated her words from earlier.

Brian sat back in his chair shocked. "Well I'll be," he said. After another minute he said, "She's right. The daughter did it." He looked up at his father, still shocked. "She solved the Morrison case." He looked back at India.

She made guns with her hands and shot them. "Boom."

Mr. Thomas and Brian both laughed and India sat back and crossed her arms. "Cute, smart and funny," Mr. Thomas said, "I like her."

"So she'll be working with us now then?" Brian asked.

India looked at his father hopefully. "Whoa. She may be good but we can't just let her jump right it." India sat back and frowned, all hope gone. "Meaning," Vincent said recapturing her attention, "she needs proper training." He opened the black laptop on his desk that she hadn't noticed before and began to type vigorously.