Mythomagic

A/N: Percabeth isn't in Tartarus! I can't handle that.

                                                                      Mythomagic

Nico di Angelo had Leo drag him into his room. Leo kept babbling happilly. Nico stopped listening along time ago. Finally they reached a door that was the fourht one on the left. Leo opened the door and inside was a orange painted room. A work bench was to the side, across from the bed. Other than tools and a few other thigns that was about it. Pretty simple.

"So, you can grab a change of chlothes in there-" he ponited to the dresser. "And then we can figure out sleeping arrangements!"

Nico slumped over and opened some draws he wrinkled his nose. "Do you have anything, uh, a little less colrful?" he asked, eyeing the chlothes suspicasly.

Leo shrugged. "Nah, not really. Sorry bud!" he said, grabbing a scrap of medal and some other tools and began playinh with it.

Leo sighed and decided on wearing a Camp Half-Blood Tee and some jeans. He went into teh bathroom and put on the chlothes. He ruffled out his hair and sighed. It had been along week. He lived off of one pomegranet seed a day. He was starving. But he didn't complain. Leo was the first to jump and offer to keep him in his room. He felt like a pet. 

Nico went into the nearest cabinet in search for an etra toothbrush or something. He scrambled around and saw a familliar box. He smiled sadly and grabbed it.Mythomagic. He hadn't played this since... since Bianca.

He stepped outside and held out the box. "You play this?" Nico aksed Leo and Leo shrugged.

"Yea, I brought them along but you know we don't really have time to play." Leo said, looking up from making what lookeed like a minature car.

Nico chuckled. "I haven't played this since Bianca.." he drawled staring at the box sadly.

Leo went back to his work. "Who's Bianca? Girlfriend?"

Nico cinged at the thought of Bianca ever dating. "Nah, she was a Hunter."

Leo winced. "Ugh, met those chicks! Talk about scary. Though Thalia..man she's hot! So Bianca?"

"Oh, uh, she was my sister." Nico said, his voice breaking a little.

"What do you mean was?" Leo said then looked up wide eyed. "Man I'm sorry."

Nico stayed silent.

"So, wanna play Mythomagic?" Leo asked, grinning.

Nico smiled. "Yea."