Date Night (Jacksepticeye)

(Y/F/R)= Your favorite restaurant  

"Gary this is, like, the 100th time I called you. We was supposed to meet at (Y/F/R) tonight for Valentine's day! I swear to god, you went out with your friends and got drunk again, didn't you? Don't expect me to be home next time you decided to show up." You end the call and put your head in your hands and cry.

"Excuse me ma'am, is anyone sitting here?" You look up in to what appears to be the sky, no wait those are eyes. Bright, blue eyes full of concern and a hint of... Sadness? 

"Oh.. Um.. N-Not anymore." You stutter, blushing as you look down.

"Would ya mind if I sit with ya? My date kinda stood me up and eating alone on Valentine's day is really depressing to me." The man gave you a small smile, which you return.

"Y-Yeah. Go ahead. I would love the company." The man quickly sat down and flagged down a waiter.

"May I have a glass of water please?" He asked.

"And for you miss?" 

"Water please." You smiled up at the waiter.

"So. Why's a pretty lassie like yourself all by themselves on Valentine's day?" The man asked taking a sip of water after the waiter sat it down. 

"Oh, well, I had plans to meet my, now, ex-boyfriend here about an hour ago. But I think he got drunk with his friend instead. So I'm single on V-day, and was planning on eating alone until you came alone. Thank you, by the way, it would have been kind of depressing to eat by myself. I'm (Y/N), what's your name?"  Ugh, breath, (Y/N), kinda need oxygen to live.

"Wow lassie! Take a breath! You deserve it! And I thought I could ramble! Jack by the way. Well Sean actually, but people call me Jack.  It's nice to meet ya. I couldn't help but over hear, but did you live with your ex?" The man, well Jack, asked.

"Um, yeah, I did." You blush and look down.

"Do you have a place to stay? I mean I assume your going move out and no one should be living on the streets-" The man rambles making you laugh.

"I was gonna book a hotel room for a few nights while I tried to phone my parents." You smile into your water.

"Oh.. Okay." He said giving you a bright smile. 

You guys then order your food and talked about your personal lives. You find out that he's the youngest in his family and that he makes a living on YouTube. 

"No way really? Eight million? That's amazing! I tried to start a YouTube channel once, but I wasn't able to maintain it and college life." You say sadly.

"That sucks! YouTube is amazing! Hey maybe now you could start one! Well after you move into your own apartment or something. It'll still be time consuming, but at least you wont have to worry about studying for finals and stuff." Jack said messing with the silverware left on the table. 

"You know maybe I will..." You says watching the waiter walk over with your check.

"Here let me pay." Jack said grabbing the check.

"No, I can't let you do that! Let's go dutch! Please?" You ask, giving your best puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry lassie, my ma would kill me if she knew that I let a woman pay for her own meal." Jack said giving me a wink as he left to pay the bill.

"Shall I walk you to your car?" Jack asked once he returned.

"If you want to. I'm still mad that you wouldn't let me pay for my half!" You laughed as you took the arm he offered.

"Haha well how about we go out this weekend then and you can make it up to me." Sean said as I lead him to my car.

"Its a date! Oh here's my number! Text me where you wanna meet at. Or call me.. Which ever you wanna do!" I blushed as I quickly wrote my number on a piece of paper I found in my purse.

"Thank you (Y/N).  I'll call you tomorrow. Good night." Jack gave me a small smile as he helped me into my car.

"Goodnight Jack!" I called as I shut my door and watched him walk off.

To: (Y/N)
From: Unknown Number

Thank you for letting me eat with you tonight (Y/N), this was the most fun I had all year :) Can't wait to do this again on Saturday!  Does Chinese food sound good to you?

To: Jack
From: (Y/N)

Its no problem :) It was the most fun I had all year too! Chinese sounds amazing actually! Now I really can't wait for Saturday!