chapter 1

"reece?"

"reece, i understand this is hard for you to talk about.. loosing a loved one can be very hard, but to fully understand the situation i need to know what happened after you tried to commit suicide." said reece's phycologist, dr.wesly.

"i-i woke up in hospital.. my mum came home and called an ambulance, they managed to stitch me up." mumbled reece looking down.

he hardly ever looked anyone in the eye any more. the only eyes he ever wanted to see again were quella's chocolate ones that always sparkled.

he wished his mother just let him bleed to death.

he wished he was with quella right now.

but he wasn't.

instead of being with the one person he truly loved, he was sitting in dr.wesly's room, being questioned on things he tried so hard to forget.

it had been about a month and a half since reece tried to get away from it all.

when he had finally been let of the hospital, his doctor had referred him to dr.wesly with some meds for his schizophrenia and depression.

he just wanted to see her smile.

he just wanted to see her nose scrunch up whenever the words jumbled up when she tried to read.

he just wanted her to snuggle into him, and whisper how everything would be okay.

but he would never have that again.

she was dead.

they took her away from him.

~

guess whos back back back, back again again again.