The Crystle and Gemis responded to the sound of a door opening from the storage carriage. From there stood Nicholas, the KryGear in hand. He flipped open it and dialled the code ‘000’ at its numpad before pressing ‘Enter’. “STANDING BY,” announced the phone. “System…Engage!” Nicholas said as he closed the KryGear and inserted it into the watch. Then, he raised his left arm to his left.

       “COMPLETE,” announced the watch. A belt formed around Nicholas’ waist as crystal slowly formed around his body starting from his left wrist. Soon, He was covered entirely in crystal. The Gemis took this chance to attack him. “CYCLONE, READY,” announced the watch as the crystal formed into armour and with gust of wind circling his body, cast off from Nicholas in pieces. Some of the pieces hit some of the Gemis, shattering them into pieces. When the other Gemis revived, they found themselves no longer facing a mere boy but an armoured warrior in green.

       The music stopped once again as the man finished decorating his cake. Unlike his previous creations, this one was gold in colour and seemed to be emitting an aura. Surrounded by candles was a symbol of a shield with three pair of wings. The man scorned as he announced what he had written on it.

       “Kryst.” Soon, the music resumed as he continued singing. “Happy Birthday to you!”

        Behind the door of the storage carriage, Charlotte witnessed Nicholas’ transformation. Holding her hands together, she prayed, “Great Spirit Aestheria, please give him the power to win this battle.”

       “Now, let’s settle this,” he said as he took out a crystal from the pouch on his belt. With a symbol of a sword on it, he inserted it into the slot underneath the KryGear. “AIR SLICER, READY,” announced the KryGear as crystal form around his right wrist. Soon, Kryst was equipped with a bladed gauntlet.

       “Not what I’ve in mind but it’ll have to do,” he said as he used it to block one of the Gemis’ attack. Kryst looked down at its chest and noticed that it still have his sword stuck on it. “Thank you for holding it for me,” he said as he took its handle with his left hand. Mustering his strength, he moved the sword upwards from chest to the top of its head, slicing the Gemi into half. The Gemi shattered but its thick skull broke the sword.

       “Oh, bullocks,” he grumbled as he kicked another Gemi in the shin. As it dropped to its knee, he slashed across its chest with the Air Slicer. The Crystle looked on as its henchman shattered. It growled as it ordered the Gemis to attack.

       “Come on, don’t be shy and form a line. There’s plenty of punches for everyone,” said Kryst as he flipped open the KryGear. On the numpad, he dialled the code ‘4528’ before pressing ‘Enter’. “HEAT, READY,” announced the gear as crystal form around Kryst’s armour once again. “COMPLETE.” With flames bursting out from within the armour, the crystal shattered, revealing the red armoured Kryst Heat Form. “HEAT TRIGGER, READY,” announced the KryGear as Kryst was equipped with a peculiar gun.

       “Looks like a good time for target practice,” he said as he fired at the Gemis with shots of concentrated heat. This manage to repel the Gemis as they backed away but Kryst suffered from recoil as he slammed against the storage carriage door.

       “Okay, ouch. What if I do this?” he asked. Removing the barrel from the Heat Trigger, Kryst pulled the trigger. Although the shots are not as concentrated as they shot from the gun’s default mode, the rate of fire increased and he no longer suffered from a recoil. “This should suffice.”

       He continued firing until all the Gemis were backed down to the other end of the carriage. “Finale,” he said as he pressed ‘Enter’ on the KryGear. “EXCEED CHARGE: MAGMAM CONSUMES.” With the announcement from the KryGear, Kryst reinserted the barrel back into the Heat Trigger. As he aimed the group of Gemis, the Heat Trigger absorbed the heat from its surroundings. Soon, the heat from the entire carriage was absorbed into the gun, freezing it along with Gemis. Kryst could feel the sheer concentration of heat from the gun as he pulled the trigger.  A giant ball of flame was shot, incinerating everything in sight, including the Gemis. The Gemis screeched as they were consumed by the fireball. When it was extinguished, the entire carriage was nothing but ashes.