"That was successful," Tristan says.

"Yup," I say with a sigh.

"Now what?" Tristan asks.

"Go home. Eat. Pack a bit more. Talk to Ella. Sleep. Leave," I say.

"Sounds good," Tristan agreed.

I drove as fast as I could and we finally ended up home. We went inside and ate a little then we went back upstairs to pack up the last few things.

"You sure you want to do this?" Tristan asks.

"Yes. I can't risk getting hurt again," I respond.

"Okay," Tristan sighs.

It was silent from then, until we heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs to get it and sure enough it was Ella. The first thing she did was hug me.

"Oh my gosh Mel! What did the jerks do to you?" Ella exclaims.

"Long story short I was a bet," I say.

"AGAIN?" Ella yells probably attracting the neighbors.

"Shhhh yes. Come in," I say and move to the side.

She enters and meets eyes with Tristan.

"Hi, the names Tristan," Tristan says.

"Ella," Ella says and they shake hands.

We all move upstairs and my two best friends help me pack.

"MELODY?" Michael exclaims from downstairs. I ignore it, but I can tell Tristan and Ella are looking at me.

"MEL?" Michael screams again. Ignored.

"Meldoy, do you-" Ella starts but I cut her off.

"Nope," I say and continue packing. We were almost done, we just had my clothes. Suddenly, the door opens.

"Don't you know it's rude to barge in?" I say to Michael.

"Don't you know it's rude to leave without letting us know?" Michael retorts.

"I'm not leaving. I am just changing schools," I say. I wasn't exactly lying, I am changing schools.

"Yeah so why are you packing?" Michael asks.

"Because I'm sick of these things! Teddy bears, snow globes, key chains? Yuck. Out with the old, in with the new," I respond.

Michael rolls his eyes and leaves.

"Why did you lie?" Tristan asks.

"Because T, I don't want them to find a reason for me to stay," I say with a sigh and go into my closet to take out my clothes.

"So you're leaving tomorrow morning?" Ella asks sadly. I turn to look at her and nod.

"I'm gonna miss you," she says and comes to hug me. I hug her back. We break apart and I look into her eyes. They were filled with guilt and sorrow.

"Hey, don't worry. I'll visit and you can come visit," I say hopefully.

"Yeah, I suppose," Ella says. I smile and she smiles back.

2 hours later we were done packing and went downstairs to eat. When we got there, we were greeted by all the jerks. Including Justin.

"Hey Beauty," Justin says and wraps his hands around my waist. I pry then off.

"Justin," I mumble.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I can just see the smirk on his face.

"Nothing is wrong except for you," I snap and walk to the fridge.

"Someone's PMSing," Justin sings.

"Shut up!" I snap. I grab some cold pizza and pop it in the microwave.

"So what do you wanna do this weekend?" Justin asks.

"Nothing that involves you or any of the jerks," I snarl.

"Wow that hurts Beauty," Justin says mocking fake hurt.

"Shut up Justin. She told me everything so I suggest you zip it!" Tristan snarls. The microwave beeps and I take it out. I fake smile at Justin and stomp away with Ella and Tristan following.

"I can't wait to leave," I murmur.

"You will be missed by me," Ella says.

"I know El," I say.

We all sit on my bed and talk about everything and anything. Soon enough it was time for Ella to go home and for me and Tristan to hit the sack.

We got into bed and just laid there.

"Everything going to be okay now, Melody," Tristan says.

Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smiling.

"Thanks Tristan," I mumble. Then I fell asleep.