Background Information

Lena Duchannes gets married to Ethan Wate. She has four kids. Lena is twenty-five years old at the time. Lena has twins (Josie)Josephine Duchannes and Johnny Wate. Josephine is a Natural, and Johnny is a Necromancer. They are five years old. She then has another daughter named (Julz) Juliz Duchannes she is Shifter, she is three years old. Lena also has a son named Ethan Jr. Wate he is a Mortel. Sadly to Ridley's despies Lena goes Motherly. 

 Ridley Duchannes gets married to Lennox Gates. She has two kids. Ridley is twenty-seven years old at the time. Ridley has a daughter named Holly Duchannes, she is a Sybil. She is five years old. She also has a son named Alexander Gates, he is a Sirenborn. He is four years old. Ridley doesn't care about anyone or .. does she.

 Ryan Duchannes gets claimed Dark. Her claiming name is Jennifer. Ryan or you can say Jennifer is twenty years old at the time. Jennifer is usally called Jenn. Ryan is a lot like her sister Ridley now. No one knows where she is.

 Liana Ravenwood..... . I bet your  wondering who she is. She is a normal person. She doesn't love anyone or cares. Maybe she does care, her mother loves her sister more than Liana. Liana envies that. She left her family and started working with Abraham Ravenwood in the Syndicate. Her background is very confusing.  

Find out more in my next books. (Still writing).