After a very long and awkward car ride, we arrived at the familiarly cute restaurant, 'La Luna's.' James got out of the car and when I reached for the door handle, the door opened and James stood there, grinning.

"Thank you," I told him with a small smile. My grip on my purse tightened as he placed his hand on my back for the second time today. A few minutes later, we walked into the restaurant and James again, held the door open for us.

"Hello and welcome to La Luna's cafe. How many?" The young waitress asked and looked up from the black podium. I immediately recognized her as Victoria, one of Camilla's friends.

"Oh hey James! Where's Samuel? I'm surprised he didn't come with you for lunch." She asked with a shy smile and a small tint of pink on her cheeks.

James chuckled," Don't worry, Victoria. Samuel is at the office, today. He doesn't even know I'm here so please don't tell him."

"I'm glad he's okay," Victoria stated, seeming a little disappointed at the end,"And I won't tell him. But anyways you came with..."

My eyes met with Victoria's and a smile grew on her face. "Oh hey Allison," She greeted me, a little confused on why I was here.

"Hey Victoria. Is Camilla here today?" I asked the kind waitress nervously. If Camilla found out that I didn't tell her about the whole Lucas and James situation yesterday, then she would most likely not talk to me because we had a rule to always tell each other boy drama or any kind of drama.

"Yeah. She's over there arguing with some police officer. The one that comes in here a lot." Victoria pointed to the other side of the cafe, where I saw Camilla and Daniel bickering furiously at a table near the window.

I mentally cursed, 'Not Daniel too!'

"Now why don't I get you both your reserved table?" Victoria asked,
breaking me from my internal struggle.

"That would be great," James answered quickly. Victoria led us down the aisle to a table in the back, closer to the quieter part of the cafe.

James pulled out one of the chairs and motioned for me to take a seat. I thanked him quietly with a shy smile and took a seat. He pushed my chair  in before taking his own seat on the other side of the dinner table.

"Here are your menus and your server will be with you in just a few minutes," Victoria handed us our menus and walked back to her  podium.

After Victoria left, there was a small moment of awkward silence until I got the courage and decided to break it. "So how do you know Victoria?" I asked, opening my menu.

James followed my action and cleared his throat, "I met her a year ago on a coffee run with Samuel when she just started working here."

"Speaking of Samuel. What's going on between them?"

"Well Victoria and Samuel have this sort of thing going on. They both are head over heels in love with each other but they don't realize it. Samuel is so in love with her that he comes here almost every morning to see her with or without me," James explained to me.

"Why aren't they together than?" For some reason, Samuel's cute love romance with the pretty waitress interested me. Their love story almost seemed like something in the movies.

"Samuel is too shy to ask Victoria because he says she's way out of his league even though I told him she likes him maybe even love," James revealed nonchalantly.

I looked back at Victoria to see her welcoming a small family,"She deserves to be happy along with Samuel."

"I agree." James stated with a rare smile, "But anyways, have you found anything you like?"