Mystery love

Mystery love

Chapter 1

“Roxsy, I need to tell you something.” announced Catlin. You are always telling me about random things, Cat!” groaned Roxsy.

“But this is really, really important”

“Fine, but this better be worth it!”

“I was out in the graveyard last night, where I saw a dead body outside its grave…”

 “Carry on”                                                            

 “I heard this voice inside my head; it was telling me that I should take the body back home. And I..I...”

“Let me guess, you actually listened to that ‘voice’ in your head?”

“Ye...es.”

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!” screamed Roxsy.

“I just couldn’t help myself” Catlin wandered away from Roxsy, she went alone to all of her lessons, she needed some time by herself. She couldn’t stop thinking about the boy all day…

__________________________________________________________________________________

Oh no, where is that boy? Cat asked in a shocked voice after she saw he had disappeared from her room.

“Don’t worry darling, he is in here. He was having lunch; I have to say he really has an appetite! “remarked Cat’s mum.

“WHAT! Oh thank god.” sighed Cat.

“Who is he anyway?

Erm...he’s...my new friend who joined our school yesterday!

Oh well of course; he goes to your school. It’s not like you picked him up from the graveyard or something! laughed Catlin’s mum.

“Ha, ha, ha.” Catlin giggled falsely, whilst shivering with fear.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

Cat’s P.O.V

“I was wondering if I could ask what your name is?” questioned Cat.

“Luc Duncan.”

“Catlin Rose, I’m so sorry that I took you away from the graveyard.”

 “Don’t worry about it, I hated that place anyway!” He gave me a flirty smile, which I returned.

“So this is your room? It rocks, you even have a waterbed!” Luc said, jumping on the bed.

Cat joined him on the bed and looked into his eyes; they were a deep sea blue. She then directed her eyes toward his lips, which were absolutely irresistible. She wondered how his lips would taste, but she didn’t know she would find the answer soon enough. Luc leaned in close to Catlin, and she could smell his soft, musky perfume. He pressed his lips gently to mine, I felt like I was going to explode. I kissed him more passionately, which made him let out a moan. I wanted this moment to be forever.

But of course all good things must come to an end.

“That was….”

“Shhhh.” I placed a finger on his lips and captured his lips with another kiss.

 By Twitterbird and Lalaanime <3