TedxChris FanFic

Ted sighed as he lay on his stack of tires. Chris was rummaging through his trashcan for the fish he had found the day before. And Aiden was just sitting against the alley wall being bored. Chris suddenly had a hard shiver overcome his body "geez its like really cold" he complained. Then he looked over to Ted who's jacket looked awfully warm. Chris then decided that he was going to get Ted's jacket even if it meant that ted would be cold. Chris climbed out of the trashcan and over to ted who was sleeping on the tires. He carefully unzipped it and began to pull it off. Ted suddenly woke up only to see Chris attempting to remove his jacket. Ted assumed everything except for what Chris was actually doing. "Bro! What on earth are you doing!?" he shrieked. "N-no! I-its not what you think!" chris responded, blushing. Ted noticed Chris' blush and blushed as well. "I just wanted your jacket" Chris confessed. "Next time just ask bro" ted said taking off the warm piece of clothing. Slowly he handed it to Chris who gladly accepted it. "Thanks a million" Chris said putting on the jacket, it's slightly to big for Chris which made him look like a small child. Ted noticed this and thought he was really cute. 'Wait what am I thinking? That's my best friend!' ted thought to himself. Although he thought it to be wrong he couldn't help but think that he was hot. "Dude why are you staring at me?" Chris questioned ted. "Wh-what I'm not staring" ted retorted. Blushing ted fumbles with his thumbs. "Then why are you blushing?" Chris asked in a playful tone. "I-I uh..." ted trailed off. Suddenly Chris pulled ted up by the collar of his shirt and pressed his lips against Ted's. Aiden who was previously twiddling his thumbs now looked up to see chris kissing ted "F-Freaks!" he shouted before running off. Ted was caught by surprise with the sudden kiss but enjoyed it. Ted soon melted into chris' arms deepening the kiss. Chris licked Ted's bottom lip asking for entrance ted obliged by opening his mouth allowing chris' tounge to slip inside. Ted moaned into the kiss, he loved how domanite chris was acting. Soon they pulled away for air. "I think I love you ted" chris said shyly his dominance completely gone. "I love you too bro" ted said smiling at chris.