“Please, my wolf’s been nagging me from day one.” I muttered

“And you still stuck with Rosie. Damn you’re a bigger idiot than I thought”

I growled lowly “I’m still your alpha at the end of the day. Show some respect” he bowed his head, showing his submission

“How about we do some patrol to take your mind off of things” he suggested

“Nah I’m going to stay in here, and find a way to get my girl back”

“Well good luck with that. I spoke to her and right now she’s dead set on not returning. Well not yet”

“You spoke to her?” I jumped up feeling excited “Where is she? Is she okay? Is she safe?”

“Whoa slow down there buddy. I don’t think it’s a wise idea to tell you where she is yet. Giver her time to cool off and make a decision”

“But I need to know that she’s okay, that she’s safe” I said defeated

“You shouldn’t worry she’s fine” he said “Well I should get back to patrol”

“Contact me if anything out of the ordinary occurs” I said waving him off. Once he closed the door my cool façade broke. I punched the wall again, feeling a sharp shot of pain run through my arm. I slumped down to the floor, dropping my head in my hands.

My wolf hasn’t uttered a single word to me since she left. The separation of our mate has taken a toll on him. He feels depressed but also very pissed off. Well he’s only pissed off at me. Not that I blame him. I’m pissed off at me too.

I’ve never craved her touch so much in my life. All I wanted was to feel her lips against mine, her smooth skin against mine. I need a life. There was a soft knock on my door.

“Who is it?” I asked

“It’s me” Rosie answered

“Come in” I said cautiously. She sauntered into the room wearing a mini skirt and a really small tank top. I rolled my eyes at her antics. “How can I help you?” I asked flatly, showing no emotion at all, when deep down I wanted to strangle her, she’s the reason I lost her.

“Well I came to see how you’re doing and if you need company”

“I’m fine Rosie” I said still not looking up at her

“Peter you might as well move on. She may not come back” she said happily

“Well then, I guess I’ll be single for the rest of my life”

“Peter you know I’ll always be here. We were so great together before she came along. You rejected her for me. I know you love me still. She not worth it”

“Rosie everyone makes mistakes. And staying with you while I knew who my mate was is the biggest mistake I’ve ever made. I hate myself for that”

“You can’t honestly tell me you regret being with me?”

“Rosie I don’t feel like having his conversation with you. For Christ’s sakes I lost my mate”

“Please she’s a bitch. Don’t you remember what she did to me?”

“I’m sure she had a reason” I said dismissing her claim

“You believe her?” she asked incredulously

“Sadly I realized what a conniving, lying slut you can be a little too late” I seethed

“Are you calling me a liar?”

“Maybe I am” I said dismissively “Is that all you wanted?” she just mumbled a bunch of expletives before storming out “Have a nice day” I called after her. I slumped into my chair feeling exhausted. I wonder what she’s doing right now. Is she missing me like I’m missing her? Is she miserable? I groaned in frustration.

This is fucked up. I thought

You’re fucked up. My wolf exclaimed

Thanks.

It’s true. How could you let her slip through our fingertips, she was just beginning to trust us. He said

You think I don’t know that.

You better get her back. He said seriously

I’ll do anything it takes. I said, but I said it mostly to myself. I’ll get her back in my arms, she’ll be mine again.

Better get her back before she moves on.

She won’t. I won’t let that happen. I said seriously. I couldn’t even handle it when it was my pack members hitting on her. I’m not gonna wait for a stranger to do it. I brought out of my internal debate by the shrilling of the telephone.

“Ugh why can’t I be left alone?” I shouted to no one in particular. I picked it up feeling really aggravated “What?” I practically shouted through the phone

“Is that anyway to greet you father?”

“What do you want now dad?” I asked getting straight to the point.

“I missed you too son”

“I’m sure you do. Second call in one week must be my lucky day” I said sarcasm leaking in my tone

“Don’t be like that. I’m just calling to let you know that I was in the area and I’ll be passing by to pay you a visit” he said

I chuckled “Sure. Did you know that the tooth fairy is also staying here? Maybe you’ll met her on your visit”

“Sure son. I’ll be coming with my beta in a couple of hours”

I sighed “Dad now is not really a good time” I said thinking about my Adelina.

“Oh come on. It’s perfect. I don’t know when I’ll be around again”

“Fine dad. I’ll see you guys in a few hours”

“Bye” he said disconnecting the call.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

My dad should be arriving very soon and I must admit I’m pretty nervous. I haven’t seen him in almost a year. I don’t know how he’s changed. I’m sitting in the living room waiting for him to show up.

I had to get help from the other pack members to clean up the house. You see I trashed the house when she left me. I just feel the need to destroy things every time I think about her leaving me. I clenched my fist fighting with the urge to smash in the new coffee table.

The knock on the door gave me something to think about and I welcomed the distraction. For now the thoughts of my mate were placed in the back of my mind. For now I’ll focus on my father.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.... Had one hell of a time writing this. Next upload will be on friday. I hope this suffice until then. Next chapter will be Adelina's POV. Didn't you miss her? I just wanted to show how Peter's feeling. Oooooo and his dad is visiting, you'll read about that in the next chapter as well.... Had a really interesting day, I ditched school... Fun!!!! You gotta love high school.... Anywayz I'm talking too much... Until friday....

Remember to Vote/Comment/Fan?

Love Alwayzzz

Silver_mist1918