Chapter 1

***Kaylee's POV***

After battling my interself, I finally decided to get some food, I was hungry. I ran into the kitchen and basically raided my own fridge. I fixed some food and went into the living room to eat. After I was done, I put my dishes in the sink and washed them. After I was done, which took about an hour, I went upstairs and changed into some clothes and got out of my lazy day clothes. I needed to buy more food. So, I grabbed my bag and keys and went out the door.

*A Few Hours Later*

I'm back home and I put everything away, I look at my phone and see that it's almost midnight. I grab a snack and go up to my room. I take a shower and get dressed in my pyjama bottoms and a tank. I put my hair up in a messy bun and go downstairs. I start to watch a movie and soon doze off on the couch.

;_;_:_;_;

***Niall's P.O.V***

We just finished our concert and we're heading back to the hotel. All through the concert, I was thinking about Kaylee. I just called her before the concert. The first time we've talked in a long while. I've missed her. A lot but I'm not sure what to do anymore. I wonder how she actually felt when I called her. Probably excited, but also probably kind of hurt. I tried to keep things simply. And it kind of worked I guess.

"Niall, mate!"

I hear my name and look. It's Zayn.

"Yeah?"

"We're leaving for Ireland, so come on!"

A smile appeared on my face a I quickly walked over and got in the car. I missed that place to pieces.

;_;_;_;_;

***Kaylee's P.O.V***

*The Next Day*

I woke up to the sound of a beep coming from my phone. I got up off the couch and got it off the coffee table. I unlocked my phone and saw that I had a text. I opened it, it was from Niall.

'Hey Sleepy Head. Just wanted to say hi and we'll be in Mullingar, soon.'

I small smile appeared on my face.

'Great! Can't wait to see you!! You visiting your parents?'

'Yep. Then we're going around town. So, what's your address? I heard you moved.'

I gave him my address and went to go take a shower. I got dressed in some jeans, a cute top, and my flats. Then I went out to the store and got more food. After a couple of hours I decided to go to Nando's again and ordered some food. I decided to eat at the place. I started to eat and play on my phone. While I was eating, I got a call from my mum. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Kaylee, I have some good news!" My mum said with pure excitement in her voice.

"What is it Mum?" I asked, curiously.

"Niall just came to the flat!" She chirped excitedly.

I smiled. "I know. He called earlier. Wait, is he coming to mine?"

"Yes!"

"Oh crap! Got to go Mum. Talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too Sweetie."

I hung up and got my food and bag. I ran out of Nando's and drove home. Forgetting about the food I needed to get. Great, just great! I hope I have enough food in the house. I pulled up to my flat and parked into the garage. I got out and opened the boot. I started taking all the groceries in. Just as I finished I heard a car pull up into the driveway. I looked out the window and saw someone get out. He had curly brown hair.