WT1| Or Winning - 14

Start from the beginning

It felt like forever when she kissed me back. I knew the feeling was mutual.

I picked her up, continuing to kiss her as I felt myself get rock hard. Our lips tore apart and we looked at each other. I knew she felt me against her. I wanted to apologize but I didn't know how. That, or I wasn't really sorry. She put her hand over her mouth and snickered a little before sliding down my body.

"Goodnight." She said, pushing me back before going back upstairs. I sighed with a look of defeat, leaning back against the counter once she was gone. Can't win them all.

        The next morning, I woke up on the couch

The next morning, I woke up on the couch. The smell of breakfast that rarely came from my kitchen was now lingering in my nose. I sat up and looked over at the two blurry shapes that combined into one. I wiped my eyes until they were both clearly visible. Rei was holding onto Taylor as she cooked, occasionally getting her hand popped as she reached for something in front of them.

I chuckled, catching the two's attention. I nodded a greeting before getting up and going through the dimly lit hallway next to the kitchen. I went down into the second door on the left to the bathroom and pulled a rag out of the cabinet. I knew I wouldn't have time for breakfast with them so I had to get ready to go even though a part of me wanted to say "fuck it".

I hopped in the shower and washed my face before going any lower. I had no idea how long I was in there but I got out to a foggy mirror. I turned the water on and wiped the glass to see myself as I brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around my waist. I popped some gum into my mouth from my medicine cabinet and left out the bathroom.

I paused when I saw the two at the table. Taylor's eyes met mine almost simultaneously before hers started to travel down my body to where the towel covered what she was looking for. She licked her lips and I chuckled a little bit before walking away, climbing the stairs.

Once in my room, I put on some deodorant and cologne then got dressed casually as usual. I scratched my goatee and brushed my waves before throwing the brush down and walking out.