Making my Sword go Online

Abby stares at the machine and whispers to Craig "So, I will finally get to meet Asuna?" Craig Replies with a brisk "Yes."

Abby fires up the machine, and Craig sits back in a chair watching the experiment take place.

A few moments later of much Whirring and Buzzing, out Appears Asuna looking beautiful as ever to make Craig wish he were the test subject.

Asuna walks over to Abby, Abby jumps up and down in excitement to finally meet her idol, Asuna starts to strip abby down followed by herself, then out of no where, Asuna pulls out a Double sided dildo and shoves it into Abby and herself.

Abby screams in pleasure as the thick Dildo goes deep inside of her, Asuna moans along with her as their hips meet about half way on the Dildo. Meanwhile Craig sits in the back ground with a huge ass boner wanting in on this action.

Asuna grabs Abby's boobs and massages them gently, Abby begins to do the same as they fuck the two sided Dildo roughly as if having a race to see who could cum first and who could be the loudest, and who could be the fastest.

After several minutes, Abby screams out "I'm Cumming!" And excretes her slippery fluids upon the the dildo, and a few moments later, Asuna follows suit, the dildo now covered in both of the girls warm cum.

Asuna and Abby begin to lick each other's Pussy to clean each other of all the cum, then they lick the Dildo clean. Swirling their tongues around the tip and gagging on the long plastic shaft.

Finally, the place is cleaned up and Asuna heads back into the Hentaizer after having waved goodbye and getting dressed.

And that, my friends is just one story of the Janitors closet....