Chapter Eleven: Perry/ Aaron

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Even though I've never met you before, I know you're special to my son." My eyes were filling with tears as the picture behind the hospital one was a picture of Aaron and Andy standing in front of a coffin. "The way he talks about you, is how he used to talk about Liza." Looking up at her, I watched as she reached forward to wipe a tear off of my cheek before she said, "He loved his sister more than his own life. When she was gone, he didn't know what to do. It was heartbreaking having to watch him go through that. Please, don't make him go through that again."

She's asking me not to die. Covering my eyes with my hands, I started violently sobbing while feeling her arms wrap around my body. "Don't make him lose anymore love in his life."

"I don't know if I can," I cried out while her arms tightened around me, making me feel like she was my mom. My own mother had never held me like this.

"You can," she firmly said. "You're so special Perry," she said while pulling back to look into my eyes. She smiled down at me before gently wiping the tears off of my cheeks. "You'll be able to pull through this, I know you can."

We sat in silence after that, both looking through old pictures and starting to organize Liza's things. By the time we were done it was almost four in the morning. After giving Aaron's mom, whose name is Juliet, a hug I watched as she slowly walked back to her room, a small rose in her hand.

Turning around, I jumped when I saw a large body standing by the stairs. My body shivered in fear as I saw Andy slowly walk closer to me. "Are you just getting home?"

"Yes," he said after staring at me for awhile. "I'm a bartender. Was my mom actually cleaning out Liza's room?"

"Yes."

He stared me down a few more minutes before he nodded and walked away. He gave me one last look before he walked into his bedroom. Walking back into Aaron's room, I crawled onto the bed before my eyes finally closed.

*

"Let me go with you."

Glancing to my right, my eyes landed on a worried looking Aaron who was sitting next to me. He had driven me to my apartment, since he didn't want me staying with Tate. I didn't disagree with him; I was still shocked that he wanted to associate with me. He knew what I had done, and who I had done it with. How could he still be with me when he had been so close with his sister?

"No, I can go myself." I looked up at the apartment looming in front of us once again before taking a deep breath. "I'll be back."

Before I was able to leave the car, a hand was being placed onto my arm. Looking over, my heart started beating faster when Aaron leaned closer to me and ever so gently kissed my cheek. "Be safe." He then gave me a small smile before slowly running his thumb over my cheek. How can he keep touching me? How am I not disgusting in his eyes?

Without saying anything I got out of the car before walking towards the front door. Walking inside, I quickly made my way towards my room before filling up the multiple bags I had with me. After making sure everything was gone, I quietly shut the door behind my body before starting to walk deeper into the apartment. Better let Tate know he'll need a new roommate.

"Tate?" I asked while walking through the kitchen before ending up in front of his bedroom door. After knocking on the door a few times, I opened it to see Tate was sitting on the ground. His eyes were a disturbing color as his hands were violently shaking. "Are you okay?" I asked while walking over to him and sitting down next to him.

When he didn't respond I lightly tapped his cheek before saying a little louder, "Tate!"

He seemed to finally realize there was someone else in the room because he glanced over with his hazy eyes. "Perry," he said while slowly running his fingers up and down my cheek. "You came back for me."