Moving to london

I just moved to London. Me, my mom and dad moved into a mansion that looked beautiful. My dad opened the door to the new house, and I soon walked in after admiring the beautiful house I will be living in. I looked around a bit then remember I have a bed room to look at to, and with that I ran up the stairs to the door of my new room. I put my hand on the gold door nob and opened the door to my new room. IT WAS HUGE was all I could think at first. I looked around in my room. It had a big walk in closet, I could put my guns and knives in a hidden room that was also connected to my walk in closet.A really big bathroom witch had a bath, shower and a sink it. "DAD,MOM WHEN ARE WE GOING TO UNBACK" I yelled from my room while they were down stairs.I walked down the stairs so they wouldn't have to yell back "well sweetheart, we could start moving the furniture in right now if you would like?" My mother said in her soft beautiful voice who could make any mans heart turn to smush. I replied to her while admiring the house " I would love to." After putting all the furniture into the house I went to my room to put everything away. I put my cloths and shoes in my closet, I also grabbed my guns and knives into my hidden room that's connected to my closet. After getting everything put away I walked down stairs to see everything put away and the furniture where my mom, dad want it. I was on a search to find my mom and dad. " MOM,DAD WHERE ARE YOU AND CAN WE ORDER PIZZA" I yelled at the top of my lungs ok maybe not BUT I did yell really loud hehe. "WERE IN THE KITCHEN AND WE ALREADY DID" my lovely mother said back to me. I walked into the kitchen and hug my mom and dad " I - i -I really miss b- Brandon" I said in between sobs. Brandon was my brother who was in a car accident. They hugged me back " I know you do, we do to sweetie" my parents said to me. My dad looked at they clock and told me I need to go to sleep since I start my first day at school tomorrow. I walked to my room and got changed and brushed my teeth and went to lay down to sleep.