6 grade to 7th...

As if it couldn't get worse. Of course right now I'm "overreacting". I need to stop, after doing it only once, stating my opinion is wrong. All little pet peeves, right? Because society says they are.

    Sixth grade taught me how to deal with these monsters, and introduced me to politics. My best subject. (Besides reasoning) It also showed me who to be friends with, and who to stay away from. The people to stay away from? The popular kids. I never understood why everyone wanted to be there friend, they have no good qualities whatsoever.

    After sixth grade, I got into politics more, learning about how governments work, how voting works, the whole shebang. What I learned about most though, were its problems and how to easily fix them. I applied these to real life in seventh grade, giving me an upper hand in actual arguments.(Meaning not ones that talked, or yelled about having balls!) I started being respected more for intelligence, not muscle mass or wealth. This gave me a higher self esteem, giving me even more power. But this was all in my head... I know how they really feel... THEY SECRETLY HATE ME! Some, of course, didn't keep the hatred secret. Some like the "popular kids stayed away from me as if I had a disease. Thos wasn't bullying though, oh no, it was ignorance. Not because I'm somehow the smartest man alive, or because I am an all powerful monarch, but because they just don't like me.  And to that I think, Good, Im glad.