WT1| Bullshit, Bullshit - 05

Start from the beginning

"Own a barbershop, huh?" I asked, rhetorically in an annoyed mumble. I was right when I said that I didn't know him but still I was attracted to him physically, just not mentally. I shook my head at his lie. "You almost fooled me. Making me think that you were different, you know that?"

"I am different, Taylor." He mumbled before sighing.

"No, you're a liar. And the way I had to find out...? Wow." It was still all so hard to take in; him, Terri and Calib, these wounds, being kidnapped, and just everything. What would they have done to Terri?

"I didn't lie--"

"You said you owned a barbershop with your father!" I reminded him since he had obviously lost track of his lie. "And for what? Because you knew I wouldn't talk to you?"

"It's not something I want to do. I know, I know I was wrong. But I'm not in on that shit." He said calmly as I stared at him.

"You're not in on it? Sure the fuck looks like it. Whatever, it doesn't matter anyway. Take me home." I said, waving him off and looking around for my purse. I found it on the floor between my legs and took my phone out only to reveal that it was dead.

"I'm sorry, okay? I never expected this to happen this way. Or for you to find out this way. I was going to tell you, I promise. I'm really feeling you and I knew there'd be no way for me to continuously lie about it." He said, sighing again. Then he looked at me to see if I was feeding in to his bullshit. I wasn't. "Please forgive me."

His last words stung my heart. Not because they were sincere, not because he had told me he liked me but because they were words that reminded me of Chris. Every time he messed up he asked me to "please forgive him". I could never not forgive him, he was my best friend and he always tried to right his wrongs. Maybe that was why he committed suicide, because he knew he couldn't right that wrong.

"I forgive you." I mumbled, not even speaking directly to him or really meaning.

"And I can't take you home, it's not safe right now." He said. Bitch.

I instantly regretted forgiving him. "What do you mean it's not safe?" I tested, squinting at him.

"They're looking for Calib, until the search is over I have to watch you." He said, looking over at me. I rolled my eyes. Watch me? Psh.

"You know there's an one year old, adorable little girl over there, right?" I asked before thinking of that dream I had a few days ago. "No, take me home, Wyn. Take me home now."

"I can't do that." He said, looking at me. "I'm sorry. I promise they won't hurt that little girl or your sister."

"I don't believe you. I don't, so take me home or I swear to God I will roll out of this bitch." I yelled, reaching for the door.

He covered my mouth with his hand and shook his head no. "Look, I'll call when we get to the house but now you have to calm down, please."

I shook my head. Every minute I could feel myself getting less attracted to him.