That was the end of her entry. She likes me? As in more then a friend way? Woah, I didn't see that coming.

"Love you Charming," I heard Melody sob. Why was she crying?

Wait....I heard her leave a voice message for Lucy and she talked to Tristan.

Saying goodbye.
Crying.
Knife.
Oh no...

I jumped off her bed and went to her window.

"GUYS! MELODY IS IN TROUBLE! CALL 911" I screamed. The guys came to the window but I just signaled them to come up.

Once they did we busted the bathroom door down to see Melody about to stab herself.

No

Is all I thought.

"Goodbye," she says and stabs the knife into her right side.

Dylan and Michael rushed to her side. Jackson called the cops when they were coming up, they should be here soon.

"Sing," she whispers.

"What?" Dylan asks.

"Sing," she says again with force. She was loosing air.

We all started to sing Sorry by Justin Bieber and she closed her eyes.

"No. Melody Peers! You wake up this instant!" Michael cries.

"Guys," Connor whispers.

The rest of us go to the counter and we see a note from...Melody. Jackson ran downstairs to wait for the police.

"She likes you man," Connor says. I nod and look at her body.

She was laying there lifeless. And I can't help feel it's my fault. The police quickly came in, and took Melody. They rushed her into the ambulance and only Michael was allowed in the truck because he was immediate family.

We rushed to the hospital and she was in the surgery room. Poor Beauty, she didn't deserve this.

"WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS MY BEST FRIEND?" Ella screeched at the nurse.

"ELLA!" I screamed her name. She whipped her head around and came running at me. At first I thought she was going to hug me, until I got a good look at her and saw she was death glaring me.

"JUSTIN CHRISTOPHER MOORS YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!" She screeched and lunged at me.

I was expecting to be tackled but instead I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and saw Charming holding her back.

"Let me at him! He killed my best friend!" She screeched. God, this women is loud.

"I did nothing!" I said.

"Really? Then why in her voicemail she explained you were the leader of the prank that scared her half to death? Please tell me!" She exclaimed and was blinking repeatedly; probably to hold back the tears.

"I-I-I didn't mean to," I said with a sigh.

"Yeah, well you boys don't mean anything, anytime, but in the end, Melody always gets hurt. I don't think I need to bring up freshman year do I?" Ella asked. I shook my head no.

"That's what I thought," she said with a huff and sat down and began to cry.

------------

Week by week we never got any update on how she was doing. It was always the same thing. My dad was her doctor and he didn't even keep me updated.

"She's still in a coma,"

"We don't know until she wakes up,"

"No update,"

That's what he kept saying day after day after day. Whenever I went to school people would ask how she was doing, and all I said was she was okay.

Ella mopped around. She never wore her designer clothes, all she wore were sweatpants. She had to go to guidance but each time, she would scream at them to leave her alone and walk out angry.

Whenever she saw me, or any of the guys, minus Charming, she'd glare and walk the other way. We let her be, but each day we'd see her against Melody's locker crying. We tried comforting her at first, but she'd either tell us to go away or she'd run away. The only person she talked to was Charming.

It was finally the 4th week, aka a month, and she still never woke up. Finally, she woke up. She squeezed my hand and woke up. I couldn't believe it!

After 4 days, she came home where I was waiting for her. We talked and ate but she wanted to sleep. I was okay with that, I mean she has gone through a lot.

It now been 1 week of Melody locked up in her house. She's been miserable, I can tell. But soon she would be able to join society again.

And then...we would have to talk.

---------------

Authors Note

Hey guys! Asha here. Thank you guys so much for 1K! Love you all!

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

And...

Love ya!

~Asha