Jeff the killer X Slenderman; Slendy's Game.

Start from the beginning

"S... Stop.... Let me g-" Jeff's voice was hushed by another wet tendril wrapped around his mouth. The Slenderman pulled the thin young man by the waist, causing him to fall onto his back.

"Hush now, Jeffery," Slendermans deep voice echoed inside Jeff's head. He heard a hiss of laughter. "You know.... You look beautiful in the moonlight." Jeff blushed and gritted his teeth, his brow frustrated despite his permanent smile.

Jeff managed to pry the tendril from his mouth. "Okay, Slendy-Man," Jeff propped himself up on an elbow. "What the fuck do you want?" A deep chuckle was heard within Jeff's head.

"You, obviously." Jeff could somehow feel the wicked grin that Slenderman's face couldn't show. The Slenderman's tone sent a chill down jeffs spine.

"Wh.. What do you mean?" Jeff's voice cracked nervously. What was he saying? Jeff knew exactly what Slenderman meant. He heard a deep chuckle as the Slenderman appeared in front of him, straddling him forcefully. Jeff whined, leaning his face away from that of Slenderman, but failed as he felt a wet tentacle push on the back of his neck.

Jeff's lips met the creature's smooth face and his head swam. "Mnm..." He let out a soft moan and rubbed his tongue on Slenderman's flat mouth. He felt a small opening as the creature slid it's long, black tongue into his mouth. Jeff was blushing hard, a small amount of blood trickled out of his almost non-existent nose. "What am I doing..?" Jeff thought. "I have to escape.."

Jeff looked around him but all to be seen was the trees and the Slenderman, now rubbing his long tongue against Jeff's tender neck. Jeff moaned and bit his bottom lip, red as the blood he spilled. "Where did he put my clothes...?" Jeff mumbled. Hearing this, Slenderman wrapped more tendrils around him, pulsating them and rubbing them on his slender thighs.

"Your things are back at my house..." Slenderman whispered through Jeff's mind. He faked giving up, retracting the tendrils and standing up before smoothing his suit. "I will retreive them for you. You may carry on with your night." The tall man began to walk away from the hot, panting boy.

"What is wrong with me...?" Jeff leaned his head back and panted harder. "He barely even touched me and I practically melted into him..." He glanced at the tall man and quickly stood up, legs shaking. "W.. wait!" Jeff stumbled after Slenderman. The creature grinned, if you could call it that, and turned around.

"Yess...?" The Slenderman hissed through Jeffs mind, eyeing the quivering boy. Jeff looked up at the tall man that controlled him so well, his face red.

"I...." His voice cracked and he ran over to his new master, getting on his knees in front of the Slenderman. Jeff sensed the creatures dark smile as it ran a hand through the long, dark hair, pulling it softly. Jeff undid the dark pants and immedeately felt a long tentacle enter his mouth, much thicker than the others.

Jeff heard a deep chuckle. "I didn't think that you would be this easy...." The Slenderman began to thrust slowly, causing the young man to gag. Jeff's face flushed a deep red that a heart as dark as his shouldn't be able to produce. He looked up at Slenderman as he sucked the hardening black tentacle. "Good boy..." Slenderman stroked Jeffs hair and begain to coat him in the slimy, black tendrils. Jeff could do nothing but let out a small moan. The pulsating tendrils sent chills of pleasure down the young man's spine and his cock throbbed, eager for release.

Slendy pulled out of Jeff's mouth, the full 14 inches of the black appendege fully hard and throbbing. Jeff sat on his knees shaking, letting out soft sighs of pleasure as the thin creature wrapped his hand around his new toy's hard cock, constricting his vibrating tentacles all over Jeff's body. Slenderman gently pulled jeff to his hands and knees, crouching behind him. Slenderman's large cock was oozing a clear slime as he forced the tip of it into Jeff's tight asshole.

Jeff sighed and moaned loudly, arching his back. "Oh.. G-God..." He shivered in pleasure as Slenderman thrust in more, hitting his gspot. "Why am I submitting to him..." Jeff thought, whining and sighing in pleasure. "I... I know I don't usually submit to... these kinds of feelings." He moaned and tried to move, but his limbs were completely restricted by the black tendrils. They spread his legs a bit more and Slendy began to pound harder, leaning down and kissing the boy's neck and cheek lovingly.

The Slenderman knew Jeff was sobering up and would soon realize that the note he had found cursed him, putting him in Slendy's complete control. He wrapped a tendril around Jeff's nine inches, stroking it vigorously with the vibrating tentacle. He immensely enjoyed watching the young man squirm to hold in his release. Jeff began to sweat, panting and sighing sensually. The pulsating sensations all over his body were almost becoming too much for the young man. He was about ready to explode when the Slenderman pushed in as hard as he could, his large cock squirting his grayish, creamy release. Jeff whined loudly and came with a soft scream, the gooey liquid squirting all over his torso and face.

The Slenderman brushed Jeff's long hair from his face, pressing his smooth mouth against the young man's tender, red lips. Jeff lay limp and panting in Slenderman's slowly retracting tentacles. His mind was swimming.

"M... My clothes..." he stuttered, barely able to talk. A lock of hair fell away from his neck, revealing Slendy's curse mark. Slenderman chuckled darkly.

"Back at my house. Where else?" Jeff sensed the creature's smile and felt a chill down his spine. "Come on, then." The Slenderman picked up the limp, exhausted body and carried Jeff to an abandoned looking house in the woods.

Jeff woke up clothed, minus his boxers. He was sore in areas he'd rather not mention... "Ack..." He felt a sharp pain on his neck and brought his hand to the tiny curse mark. He shrugged. "Must've been a bug...." Although secretly he knew what had happened. He belonged to the Slenderman now.

The creature watched, grinning as Jeff walked out of the woods. Jeff noticed a paper flailing on a nearby tree. The note read: "We can play again soon." -Slenderman.