Description

Who cannot love their family? Sure they are annoying and judgmental, but we love them.
Right?

Although their parents are best friends the youngsters can't seem to get along at all. It might be because they haven't met each other, or simply because their parents are forcing them to leave their city lives and go to a village.

Their parents decide to reconnect with their long lost friend who got left behind in a small village while they moved to America with their kids. They went to built a business and have a successful which gladly they achieved, but losing each other. Now they are old and alone and have a last chance to revive their friendship, against their children's wishes.

Watch them become a big happy family.

Authors Note:

Hey guys!!! I've been waiting quite a while to write this book! I just wanted to discuss some things before you start reading.

#1: The amount of people in this book can be overwhelming, but they are important. Usually last names of characters are the least important thing but I advise you pay attention. Don't worry you'll be able to do it!!

#2: I'm going to divide the families up by the last name (Like The John Family) into parts for the cast, so it will be kind of easier to remember which character belongs in which family 😊

#3: OMGEEE😱😱😱😱 This is my first book on so many actors like Deepika, Prinkya, Ranbir, Ranveer, ect.
This book is a lot of my first like this isn't all romance it is more of a family drama, blah blah.

#4: I'm not sure if this book will have love triangles yet 🤔🤔, but please forgive me😁😁

#5: Don't you guys love the cover? 😉
If you read the description the amazing super duper cover is by Meghu_die_Beste 😊😊😊 Thanks yaar, there are so many characters I love the colorful cover!!

#6: If you guys love me enough and/or like making banners please send me some banners for the book when it gets started😊

Okay I'm done sorry for rambling!!! Love you guys so much and stay tuned!!😘😘

~Priya ❤️