Chapter 1

i woke up that morning dreading for what lied ahead of me. looking at the alarm clock wishing i had some super power that can just make the thing go flying to the wall and finally shutting up. i was never a morning person. i laid on my bed just staring at the ceiling wishing i had a couple more days to prepare myself. first day in a new school. new people. new state. new life. i hope. as i got up from bed i went to go shower and got ready for school. as i looked at myself in the mirror all i saw was disgust against myself. i hated looking at myself. i had long legs a curvy feature, gray eyes and long black straight hair. but the only feature that i loved about myself was my tattoos. i had tattoos running all down my arms. japanese symbols on one arms with cherry blossoms on the side of my ribs and a colorful koi fish on the other. i was so insecure about myself. but i just didnt let it show. i put some light make up on hiding the bags under my eyes and put some light eye shadow on. i put some jeans on with a couple of holes in them and a black long sleeve shirt with my leather boots. i didn't bother with my hair as the wind will ruin anything i do with it. i put on my clothes my boots and my gear on. as i was leaving i got my book bag and my helmet and was out the door. as i reached my beautiful black and red beast, my kawasaki ninja zx-14r, i brought it to life. igniting a fire inside of me that i always get from starting this bad boy up. as i was leaving the drive way i saw my mom looking at me through the window. i small smile on her face. i knew it was fake. she didn't like moving to georgia either but it was already to late. i blew her a kiss and saw her smile become a genuine one. with that i speed off to my new school. looking at the tress passing by i knew my wolf was dying to get out and run and explore this new place. but since i got here i havent let her out so she has been a royal pain in my butt.

  as i pulled up i saw students looking at me. wondering who i am. i parked my bike by the entrance so i wouldn't pass all the students. as i got off my bike i took off my helmet and let my long black hair fall down.  i heard gasps coming from all around the parking lot. i guess they didn't expect to see a woman riding this beautiful beast. or maybe it was my helmet hair. who knows. don't care. i walked into school noticing everyone staring at me. i walked though the hallways with my head held high and gripping my helmet for dear life. i would be lying if i didn't say i felt nervous. as i was walking down the corridor my sences were on overdrive. i could smell wolfs and humans. i could hear students talking among themselfs. asking who i was.  looking at me differently. girls looking at my gear with horror as i didnt wear skirts and little shorts with tight shirts like them. boys looking at me like im some kind of goddess that rides a bike. wolfs wondering who i am. but bowing their heads as i passed. showing respect for authoruty. i wasnt just a regular wolf. my blood line was unique you can say. my father was the alpha to the most powerful pack in the nation. until he was poisedned my his beta. my mom of course has never been the same. she trust no one but me. that day i found a new kind of respect for my mom. not only for killing that bastard that poisened my father but killing him without even a scratch on her. a war broke out that night between rogues and the autummn pack and killed most of our pack leaving the survivers to relocate. i quickly changed my train of thought as my wolf was getting angrier and angrier by the second as we thought of the rogues. as i walked in to administrative office the whispers seemed to be muffled but i can still hear them. the receptionist looked at me like i was crazy. guess she didn't approve of my transportion method. 

  "can i help you?" said the receptonist. 

"yes. my name is jane mathews. I'm here to pick up my schedule."

"ahhh yes. the new student"  she said in an excited tone. she looked friendly. her name tag said her name was Nicole. 

 she handed me my schedule and wished me luck on my first day. as i stepped out the office i looked though my schedule and saw that i had english. great. i hate english. as i was trying to find my class the bell rang loudy giving me a slight headache. i wondered the empty halls for 5 more minutes until i found my class. as i walked in every student turned and was looking at me now. ughhh. great. i read on the board that the teachers name was Mr Cruz. wow. what a big lady.