Part 1: Chapter One

It was supposed to be the happiest moment of my life. My daughter was being born, she was supposed to unite me and my wife for the short life they had on this earth. I the wizard, was immortal. Until the prophecy was fulfilled, when the chosen one would kill me.

I was squeezing her hand tightly, and in a blur, she was here.

I had no worry that my daughter would have my powers, as girls could not have magic. But I was wrong. She did.

She was the chosen one.

I was holding her, then a vision took hold of me. Her grown face, was holding my staff, ready to strike me.

I had no choice. In order to protect me and her, I had to leave her. And I took her magic too. It hurt. I did it.

I hoped she would live her mortal life happily. I left them with plenty of money, and faked my death. I have her magic, kept in a jar. I moved to the bottom of the ocean, where the hunters could never find me.

I'm the Evil Wizard. I would be brought down by my own daughter.

...

I wandered through the halls. I found a seat next to a window, and stared out. I pulled out my phone and tapped the screen.

My voice call app told me the incoming texts.

"Hey, r u rdy to hang out this weekend?" It was from Jessica.

"Voice call, text Jessica."

I told it to text her.

"So ready. Cant wait. Exploring new mansion, might keep this one. Or sell."

My mom was a famous real estate mogul. She has her own TV show. She was out meeting some clients, talking up some houses she flipped.

My step dad was going to drive me there. He did all the cleaning and stuff like that. He enjoys doing stuff like that, but on Sundays we all pitch in. I usually sweep the floors, but we were going to unpack.

We moved a lot, mostly for Dad. My real Dad. He told my mom that if someone came after him, and he died, that we were to hide everywhere. Mom trusted him. He died a few months after i was born.

He gave us a lot of money, and mom used it to invest in the market.

I heard some banging, bringing me out of my nostalgia. My Step Dad can't be home yet, and Mom is still in San Antonio, flipping houses.

I took out my cane, and tippetty tapped my way to the wall. I felt the corner of the wall and headed for the door way.

I tried not to make as little noise as I could.